How many Calories?

vickyclare96
vickyclare96 Posts: 124 Member
edited September 19 in Fitness and Exercise
Hi there,
Tonight, i'm going to my weekly church bell ringing practice, we don't ring handbells but we ring the actual loud church bells, I was wondering how many cals this burnt in an hour, i have tried most calorie websites and was wondering whether any one knew :tongue:
Vicky :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    wow, that's pretty cool. My only suggestion would be to compare it to a similar exercise (like maybe a strength training one) and just estimate the weight?
  • vickyclare96
    well they vary but the bell i will probs be ringing is 2cwt... (hundred weight)
  • Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    hmmm... and I guess the pulley system it's rigged up on will probably make it so you're not pulling a full 100lbs... but I've never done it. lol Yeah, maybe just find an exercise that's the closest to it and log it under that. You could also always get a HRM or something nifty like that, then you'll be able to monitor your calories.
  • Euphonasia
    Euphonasia Posts: 136
    Completely random but heck yeah for playing obscure musical instruments.:happy:
  • vickyclare96
    hmmm... and I guess the pulley system it's rigged up on will probably make it so you're not pulling a full 100lbs... but I've never done it. lol Yeah, maybe just find an exercise that's the closest to it and log it under that. You could also always get a HRM or something nifty like that, then you'll be able to monitor your calories.
    I dont have a HRM so what exercise would you sugeest putting it under :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:
    Vicky :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.