Needing Some Advice

Options
Okay so I just joined today. I am 20 years old, I am 5'11 and currently weigh 191, I used to weigh 203, soos I think that weight was only water weight. My goal weight is 150, but I would like to weigh less then that. I want to look as best as I can for summer, which June 1st is I believe 10 weeks away, losing 2 pounds per week means that I could possibly weigh 171 by June. However, heres the problem. I DO NOT like working out, I have a very hard time staying focused and motivated to do so, believe me when I say that I want to work out and look like I did during HS. Alot of the weight I put on was from nights of going to clubs, drinking, and eating after. I have weight on my lower stomach and thighs. Those are the only problem areas that I feel the need to work on. I run/walk 3 days a week, and walk only about a little over a mile. I try working out at home, squats, lunges, ab workouts, but I never seem to keep at it. Idk what to do. Is it possible just losing weight by not eating as much? Any advice would help at all!

Replies

• gdunn55
    gdunn55 Posts: 363
    Options
    Working out is one of those things that once you build it into your routine, you get used to it and feel bad when you skip a day.

It is possible to lose weight without exercise, but I'm not sure you can hit your goal that way in the time frame.

My suggestion is to find an activity you like that will keep you active. When I dropped my first 30 I was playing basketball an hour a day after work. It helped knock the weight off or I would go on looooong walks and work on jogging.