Brisket...ouch!

Options
Just went to a lunch-inn for work...tried to be as good as I could! I ate the brisket since they had no chicken..I looked it up and its loaded with fat and sodium! Ugg!!!!

Replies

• CarmenSantiago
    CarmenSantiago Posts: 681 Member
    Options
    It's done, over, finite, in the past, buh buy. Sooooooooo, move on and have a wonderful afternoon filled with good choices and loads of exercises. :bigsmile:
  • Jenny_Bee
    Jenny_Bee Posts: 102
    Options
    It's done, over, finite, in the past, buh buy. Sooooooooo, move on and have a wonderful afternoon filled with good choices and loads of exercises. :bigsmile:

I like your thinkin'! :drinker:
  • michlingle
    michlingle Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat, I ditched my healthy lunch for stuff at work: 4 sugar cookies, cheesy potatoes, chicken, bleh. I am going for a long run in a few hours after the urge to puke wears off.
  • ashnichole3
    ashnichole3 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Glad to know I'm not the only one..I'm hitting the gym after work for sure!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    Brisket.... *drool*
  • ronkswife2000
    ronkswife2000 Posts: 176
    Options

I like your thinkin'! :drinker:

Couldn't have said it better than that!!! :drinker:

Being from TX.... brisket ROCKS even though my love handles don't agree with me hehe :sad:

Try to keep a back up meal with you if your work has a fridge/freezer or a can of soup in your desk in case you get stuck in that situation again!!!