Wii Fit

Options
Can we track what we do on the Wii fit on here? nothing comes about in the cardio or strength traing area.

Replies

• angelascott919
    Options
    you posting that right now is so funny. I just completed my first day of wii active and couldn't find it listed.
  • babygrl80817
    Options
    i have a wii fit also that would be cool if u can post through here
  • Brittany_Kayy
    Brittany_Kayy Posts: 262 Member
    Options
    I post mine. I just created my own exercise titled Wii Fit Active.. and since the wii fit active says how long you exercised and how many calories you burn.. I just added it in.. I selected add my own exercise.. on here and typed in Wii Fit Active. i type in how many minutes and how many calories burned :]
  • rmccully
    rmccully Posts: 319
    Options
    I post mine. I just created my own exercise titled Wii Fit Active.. and since the wii fit active says how long you exercised and how many calories you burn.. I just added it in.. I selected add my own exercise.. on here and typed in Wii Fit Active. i type in how many minutes and how many calories burned :]

Did you select share with others?

I have typed in Wii and nothing comes up.

The Wii tells you how many calories you have burned? i have not seen that, where is that located?

Thank you for the help
  • NetworkingNancy
    Options
    I had the same question? Did you get any response?
  • NetworkingNancy
    Options
    How do you know how many calories that you use on Wii Fit? I have looked and cannot figure that one out. I know type of exercise and how long.....
  • sunsoaker
    sunsoaker Posts: 9
    Options
    Hello all~ I am a complete Wii Fit junkie!:love: I searched for some of the WiiF exercise without any luck, and eventually added them myself. I don't know exactly how many calories you burn using the game, but I do the advanced step and basically typed in walking and chosethe brisk walk and how long I did it. If all else fails I chose an exercise that is close to or equivalent to the activity.
  • NetworkingNancy
    Options
    where does wiifit show calories burned...after reading your response I went searching and could not find it. Any help would be appreciated.
  • anneeb
    anneeb Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    I don't know about Wii Fit but Wii Active does tell you how many calories you burn.
  • TESS444
    TESS444 Posts: 4
    Options
    :happy: I also work on the wii and add everything to my exercises.H ave u tried the cardio workout by Gold's gym. its awesome if u like boxing.
  • TESS444
    TESS444 Posts: 4
    Options
    It does not tell u the calories u burn, but if u add it to your exercises and how long youm did it for, this site tells youhow many calories. for evample if you do the stepper, punch in how long under stepper and it calculates the calories burned.
  • linz1125
    linz1125 Posts: 441 Member
    Options
    Wii fit does not show how many calories are burned, but there is another game that just came out last week, the Wii Active that is more of a structured program to work out. It shows calories, sets goals, and has a different workout every day for 30 days. I definetly reccommend it!
  • srayking
    srayking Posts: 11
    Options
    Answered two of my questions. I wish there was a wii fit on our counters here , I did what everyone else said and made my own.

I was wondering about the Wii Active. Looks awsome. And now that I am a little better shape I think I might be able to do it. Where is the cheapest place to buy it?
  • naugustyniak
    naugustyniak Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    I just wear my HRM during Wii Fit and use that for an overall count. I don't separate activities since I don't do the same every day. Today I did 43 minutes and burned 289 calories, not great but it is raining here and I can't go outside right now, maybe later.

As far as the Active, it is pretty much $59.99 everywhere you want to buy it. Meijer does have it for $49.99 this week but not sure how many they have and how long they will last.
  • julster324
    julster324 Posts: 44
    Options
    I got the Wii active at Walmart for $59. I think Costco may have it cheaper but my Costco did not have it at all. I have used it twice and I like that it tracks calories. It keeps you switching to a variety of activities if you like that.214981.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • eshwok45
    eshwok45 Posts: 21
    Options
    Hula, step and boxing - aerobics, high impact (after quite a bit of research since I thought they'd be considered low impact)

Strength training - calisthenics

Hope that helps!
  • vanimami
    vanimami Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Has anyone tried my fitness coach?? I rreally like that game, it's a great workout nad it also tracks your calories.
  • TXBlockhead
    TXBlockhead Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    I know that this is a really old post but I wanted to tell you where I go to see the calories that I have burned on the wii fit plus. I don't know if the wii fit is the same. There is a little bank and if you click on the bank the reading changes to different modes, from how long you have been on and one of the modes is calories burned. :smile:
  • aaliyahali
    Options
    Quick question I have wii fit not wii fit plus and can't see calories
    Burned anywhere
    Is that option only on wii fit plus??
    I can't see the time but no calories burned

Help me please
  • aaliyahali
    Options
    Did u find out? I have wii fit not wii fit plus and can't
    See calories burned