80 lbs in 8 Months

Options

Replies

• lala40217
    lala40217 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    she looks beautiful! my little one likes to look at the success stories with me and i was just a bit taken aback when that photo popped up -- i thought this was a different sort of website. i havent run into any pics i need to censor for my child on this site so i was just surprised
  • jrditt
    jrditt Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    You are doing so good and you are super beautiful!
  • theartichoke
    theartichoke Posts: 816 Member
    Options
    Beautiful lady! Great job!
  • lgladybug
    lgladybug Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Wow you go girl!!!
  • TrueBlueBruin78
    TrueBlueBruin78 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Great job, keep up the good work
  • kayleesays
    kayleesays Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    why post a pic of yourself making such a vulgar gesture? lots of young people looking at this site for inspiration

You have to be 18 to join MFP.

Congrats OP! You look wonderful!
  • suzgyo
    suzgyo Posts: 29
    Options
    WTG!!! Keep it up, you look great :)
  • carolemack
    carolemack Posts: 1,276 Member
    Options
    CONGRATULATIONS! You look amazing...keep on truckin'...you will be at your goal in no time! :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • lala40217
    lala40217 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    my 11 yr old daughter and i enjoy looking at the success stories together-- does she need to be a member?
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    FairuzyAmanuzy Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    why post a pic of yourself making such a vulgar gesture? lots of young people looking at this site for inspiration

THe only reason I posted it was because it was the picture that made me decide to lose weight. I don't mean to offend.
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    Options
    she looks beautiful! my little one likes to look at the success stories with me and i was just a bit taken aback when that photo popped up -- i thought this was a different sort of website. i havent run into any pics i need to censor for my child on this site so i was just surprised

again I'm sorry to offend, but the age restriction on this website is 18. I didn't think there would be children looking at this.
  • cbeutler
    cbeutler Posts: 667 Member
    Options
    You look great
  • FairuzyAmanuzy
    Options
    There are people that post their pictures on here literally next to naked, but a finger is what offends. :) Kinda makes me laugh.
  • maddieglazier
    maddieglazier Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    great job! amazing!!
  • connie_messina
    connie_messina Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    wow good for u !! u look amazing keep it up!
  • twistygirl
    twistygirl Posts: 517 Member
    Options
    I love the first photo you made me laugh and if anyone is offended then to hell with them you made my day Congrats to you, you look Fabulous........:flowerforyou:
  • drusselm
    drusselm Posts: 5
    Options
    Nice job I will be joining you soon hopefully!
  • erika_urthmama
    erika_urthmama Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    great job!!!!
  • briyowes
    briyowes Posts: 757 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • kgreen2620
    Options
    Wow! that is great.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!