How many women on here...?

Options

Replies

• krystico
    krystico Posts: 104
    Options
    I swear that Long John Silver's (fried) fish CALLS to me. It's my salt craving gone WILD!
  • SONIA820
    SONIA820 Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    That is the only time that I feel hungry even when I should not be....and complete lack of motivation to move...terrible combo!
  • liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    I swear that Long John Silver's (fried) fish CALLS to me. It's my salt craving gone WILD!

Me Too! I convince myself that the malt vinegar cuts the fat in the fish.
  • tmoyer1209
    tmoyer1209 Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am going thru that right now! I want everything! My cravings are generally ice cream and sweets, but the tostitos with lime are calling my name!
  • SweetSammie
    SweetSammie Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Mexican food.... had it today! I'm under, but only because I took 2 walks!
  • dollienj
    dollienj Posts: 49
    Options
    Guilty! I'm due this week. Bagel for breakfast, and Chinese buffet for dinner - stayed away from the rice and noodles, but ohmygosh the salt craving...and for some reason, I craved Diet Coke. :huh:
  • NCTravellingGirl
    NCTravellingGirl Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    Your timing couldn't be any more perfect, haha! Just getting ready to say goodbye to TOM by tomorrow and felt crazy today like I was starving. I got in a 4.5 mile walk/ run yet came home to pizza and breadsticks... couldn't make myself a salad to replace a piece of pizza even though I normally love them. Oh well, 180 calories over today even with the longer distance but we'll try it again tomorrow. Gets me every month, usually right after, grrrrr......
  • PaperThinLips
    PaperThinLips Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    it's funny how i've eaten enough for like almost two days and i feel like i haven't eaten in like seven years!!
    i'm still proud of myself for saying no to moose tracks ice cream.
    i could eat that stuff for days... well i used to eat an entire thing of it every week T^T
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand*

:sad:

Salt salt salt!!! And hot sauce/salsa!

x2 for me.... Omg...nachos and cheese and salsa and salty goodness!
  • DaBossLady24
    DaBossLady24 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Chips, cake, pizza, Coca-cola, Mexican food, Chinese food, Snickers bars, and Blue Bell.

^^ all of these and then tons of chocolate, Chipotle and really anything else that I can get my hands on. :laugh:
  • From the weight loss perspective, I reaaally hate my TOM. It's awful. I nom away at everything like a vicious beast. Not to mention my motivation to workout gets super low. Sucks.
  • AmyM713
    AmyM713 Posts: 594 Member
    Options
    My TOM is coming to visit this week and I'm craving everything.
  • Peanut0711
    Peanut0711 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    OMG! I am in so much pain that I hibernate for three days...I crave chocolate before, but I sleep my life away when I get my TOM. Can't eat if you sleep! lol. I now want everything you're all craving!!!!!:sad:
  • NU2U
    NU2U Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I have a deficit of 400 right now and I'm about to blow it on Cheez-its (mooooaaarrr saaaaaaaalt) and wine. Can't wait for the extra bloat tomorrow.

Cheez-its....I LOVE Cheez-its!!!!!

Mental note: Get more Cheez-its (Cheddar Jack...with the quickness!!)
  • rrcaudill
    rrcaudill Posts: 87
    Options
    Absolutely!! I could keep Little Debbie in business just by myself for the 4 days before mine. During, I'm just exhausted and don't want to exercise. After, I get an energy boost and don't get hungry at all for about 4 days, so I guess it all evens out. Lol.
  • Tonnina
    Tonnina Posts: 979 Member
    Options
    ME!!!! I alternate... I'll have a serving of chips and salsa and then I'll eat some cheesecake and then some pretzels and then some ice cream. It sucks but I just try and either work out or just eat less of other meals. It sucks... I try drinking a ton more water and chewing gum helps me!
  • BlueEyesXoXo
    Options
    Sugar ATTACK!!!!

Enough said.
  • th2much
    th2much Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand*

:sad:

Right here with you!!! :( its crazy! I am having sugar/salt attack!!!
  • jilltaylor86
    jilltaylor86 Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    ugh, yesterday and tonight, put away a ton of peanut butter m&m's, AND gelato. sigh.
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Last month I did okay b/c I was more aware of the cravings. Hopefully this month, i'll do just as well.