Stolen Lunch

Options
13»

Replies

• firesoforion
    firesoforion Posts: 1,017 Member
    Options
    job-fails-hell-hath-no-fury-like-a-member-of-marketing-scorned.jpg

I love this. I practically scanned through the thread seeing if someone else had posted it or whether I needed to.

I didn't actually know that people really did steal other people's lunches. I'd be pretty annoyed if that happened to me. So, so rude.
  • kerriberry74
    kerriberry74 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Luckily my lunch was never stolen at my last job, although I think my chick peas I had on a regular basis were a bit of a deterrent. Unfortunately one of my co-workers not only had his lunch stolen a few times, someone stole the ice pack he'd been using to cool down after having gone through radiation treatments (he was told he'd still be cooking for a good week at least). Sad...
  • PeaceCorpsKat
    PeaceCorpsKat Posts: 335 Member
    Options
    all the time! I hate when that happens. For me it is always the low fat organic string cheese!
  • McKayMachina
    McKayMachina Posts: 2,670 Member
    Options
    Wow. People are disgusting. I'm sorry, dude.

Seriously get yourself a locking lunchbox. What an a-hole!
  • Redbird99ky
    Redbird99ky Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    You had a back up cheese?

That's what I was thinking ...

No, I've never had my lunch stolen. I DID, however, one time accidentally dump my freshly heated lean cuisine into the sink!
  • Lainn
    Lainn Posts: 281 Member
    Options

I love this. I practically scanned through the thread seeing if someone else had posted it or whether I needed to.

I didn't actually know that people really did steal other people's lunches. I'd be pretty annoyed if that happened to me. So, so rude.
    Yeah as soon as I saw this post I knew it needed to be posted lol
  • mom2mozart
    mom2mozart Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I agree it sounds like a mouse. Why would a human tear a hole in the side of the bag and steal cheese? Maybe you should get a metal lunch box.
  • cowsstealmythong
    cowsstealmythong Posts: 173 Member
    Options

This. ^^^^ Lmao.
    While I was pregnant, one of the girls ate my lunch because she said she "didn't think I'd mind." She found out JUST how livid I was. So did all the other ladies. Never. Happened. Again.
  • juliekaiser1988
    juliekaiser1988 Posts: 604 Member
    Options

Definite winner!
  • Articeluvsmemphis
    Articeluvsmemphis Posts: 1,987 Member
    Options
    you guys live in weird places, lol. they put "icebox" rules on the outside of our fridge, you read it once, and the only time someone took my stuff was because i wrote a post-it note that I didn't want it.
  • Redapplecandie
    Redapplecandie Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    Was it in the fridge? If so, how would a mouse get inside of the fridge? Ether that is one smart mouse, or there is a bigger problem at your job....

I had to swipe a snack out of a random fridge one time to boost my blood sugar, or I was going to pass out. I did replace the item the next day, fresh, with a note explaining what happend to it, so I didn't feel too guilty.

Luckilly (or not) I now sit in a tiny office with 2-3 other people, and can see if anyone takes my stuff.
  • boomboom011
    boomboom011 Posts: 1,459
    Options
    no but just last week a d-bag put their heavy *kitten* lunch bag on top of my sandwich and chips and crushed them! I was so pissed!

I know who it is now and Im trying to plot my revenge but I got nothing. Open to suggestions
  • the_journeyman
    the_journeyman Posts: 1,877 Member
    Options
    If anybody ever snags my sandwich, it'll be obvious. I use copious amounts if habeñero sauce on my sandwich along with hot pepper cheese. Not for average, not used to spicy food, Joe or Jane.

JM