Bachelorette Party (damage control)

Options
Jenners
Jenners Posts: 30 Member
Hello all!,

I was just wondering if anyone knows how I can do "damage control" after the bachelorette party. Many of my bridesmaids are coming from out of town, so the bachelorette party will be the night before the rehearsal dinner. Needless to say being bloated for the next few days is not an option. I already plan to use low-cal mixers and drink plenty of water, but is there anything else I can do without dampening the party mood but to prevent feeling like a blimp the next day?

Thanks!

Replies

• likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I would just try to drink a ton of water, work out a little more and really pace my drinking....I will sometimes pour some out, depending on what it is, just so they think I am drinking it. Works WONDERS :blushing: .....plus byt the end of the night when you are sober and they are bein crazy you can video and take pictures to reflect upon...
  • MissesOfficer
    MissesOfficer Posts: 368
    Options
    Trying mixing with crystal lite :)
  • csw5048
    csw5048 Posts: 26
    Options
    I would just say eat a low calorie meal, don't snack when drinking, and drink whatever you want. It's not like you have a Bachelorette Party twice a week. If my friends and I are going to have a BBQ (which is like once every few months) I still watch what I eat, but drink whatever.
  • pattitricia85
    pattitricia85 Posts: 376
    Options
    eat light... drink light. or get your buzz on early so you are going to bed totally sober! That works for me. Also, you and the girls should pop a couple ibuprefen (sp?) before you call it a night! And have LOTS of fun!!!!!
  • ivykivy
    ivykivy Posts: 2,970 Member
    Options
    The 36 year old me- Can you be the designated driver / the one who doesn't let the other girls get too wild (especially if it is not a private party). You really should eat something hardy before drinking. My uncle would always drink milk.

The me from the past says- be sure to take alka seltzer plus before going to bed.

Be safe.
  • ronkswife2000
    ronkswife2000 Posts: 176
    Options
    I agree... mix with Crystal Light!!! Very low calories... if you get the pineapple orange and mix it with a little malibu rum it's yummy... maybe try and throw a little more exercise in the mix too???

Most important though is to not stress over it to much... let loose and have a little fun, bachlorette parties aren't an everyday event for most so live it up :drinker:
  • iRun4wine
    iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
    Options
    I'll be at a Bachelorette party tomorrow night, too!!