Protein Mix(Body Fortress)

Options
Shanta1983
Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
Hello Mfp, Have any of you tried any protein mix? Are their any good , I just bought some today at walmart and mix mine with water, not bad. Does it really help when its time to workout. I read this article on this one site that a diet high in protein, help you loose weight as well. What do you guys think about that? I know that protein gives you energy

Replies

• Shanta1983
    Options
    I gotta admit after washing down that glass and drinking water, i do feel really really full, I guess thats a good thing :laugh:
  • memeburke
    memeburke Posts: 65
    Options
    Hi Shanta1983,
    I have been doing protein drinks the Dr.has me on before I go for Bariactric Surgery. It's Called UNGURY. I drink 4 shakes a day plus a small amount of food 6 times a day. Its suppose to be good, I think so. Go To Ungury.com and check it out. It works well. Hope this helps.
    Memeburke
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Thanks I most definanetly have to try that, Thanks alot
  • Hermit4Hire
    Hermit4Hire Posts: 197
    Options
    I use a vegetable/soy protein mix (no cholesterol), made by Naturade. Mix with banana (or strawberries or blueberries) and milk has enough calories, protein and vitamins to replace an entire meal.
  • Girlmom282109
    Girlmom282109 Posts: 2,643 Member
    Options
    I like the vanilla body fortress. It's tasty with anything you put in it.
  • lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    Protein shakes are great...they fill you up and give you energy for your workouts...just make sure the one you use is not high in sugar (many are) also protein from whey is very easy for your body to use. These are best to be consumed after a workout as they help you rebuild the muscle after you have broken it down during your workout. Creatine or a complex carb such a apples and such are best consumed before a workout to give you the extra energy you need to really puch up that workout for the best results. If you live near a GNC or any nutritional suppliment store go in and talk to them they can usually help you figure out the best product for your body's needs.
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    oh wow thanks that good to know
  • Shanta1983
    Options
    Ok I Live around plenty of gnc centers, Im go back and check it out