HELP ME!!!

Options
I have started eating heathly and working out so many times but I never last more than a few weeks if I don't see results right away I give up. I'm not sure how to get past it but if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks

Replies

• astrampe
    astrampe Posts: 2,169 Member
    Options
    Nobody can do that for you - YOU need to make the decision to do it and keep at it...It's your body and your life and YOU are responsible for it...
    That said, it is much easier if you set realistic targets, eat enough so you don't get hungry, do fun exercise or else schedule it like you would scedule a work appointment...
    Do not jump on the 1200 cal, lose 2lbs a week and workout 7/7 days bandwagon - you will not stick to it...
    Do not cut out any food group completely - you might want to up your protein to keep you fuller longer, but don't cut out all carbs of fat or whatever...
    Good luck!
  • sweetness1503
    sweetness1503 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Thanks...I get that IM the one that needs to want it...I allow so many excuses is my biggest problem!! But the make an appointment with myself everyday is a good idea something i could stick to.
  • tnrunningnurse
    tnrunningnurse Posts: 549 Member
    Options
    I have started eating heathly and working out so many times but I never last more than a few weeks if I don't see results right away I give up. I'm not sure how to get past it but if anyone has any ideas please let me know. Thanks
    If you lose weight too fast the weight loss doesn't normally last. Set small realistic goals. You just have to keep telling yourself it works.