Needs Motivation and new friends for encouragement

Options
Hi my name is Sarah i'm 23. I've been struggling with my weight for the last 5 years. I used to be extreamly active training 15h/week in the gym doing a lot of cardio/weight training. Now i've gotten very plump and have gotten into this "lazy" routine that I want to get out of, a lot of these problems have been caused by anxiety.I am no longer that fit girl I used to be and I would like to work my way back to that. I had started seriously with My fitness pal the week before christmas. I gave up! I lost the 2lbs as predicted and it stoped there. The longest I have ever been able to stick to my diet for is about 2 weeks. It is extremly important to me to lose weight for my brothers wedding in Cuba in September. I would love to meet some people here who have struggled with the same things and that are highly motivated and to help keep my eye on the prize. :smile: Other that that I am a very nice and friendly person and hope that I could be of some motivation to you too!

Replies

• linnyrhea
    linnyrhea Posts: 105
    Options
    Hi, feel free to add me, I'm here everyday!
  • kashashea
    kashashea Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I just joined today, you can add me too! I am doing strength training, treadmill, and Jillians 30 day shred, to start!

I am 31 and want to lose 20 pounds
  • Cat_chme
    Cat_chme Posts: 1
    Options
    I'm looking to make new friends on here as well, so I'm gonna go right on ahead and add you, ma'am :3