What to do if i pigged out :/

Options
cr9576
cr9576 Posts: 79 Member
So i was on lunch today and i thought i was going to have a salad or something healthy but i ddint want to drive to far so I went to some little restaurant around my job and I ate a whole 6 inch beef with cheese :sad: ohoh so that's like 6 or 7 hundred calories in one meal, So does that mean I have to work out harder today and i probably not eat much the rest of the day?

Replies

• liftingheavy
    liftingheavy Posts: 551 Member
    Options
    Just stay within your calorie goals. 700 calories isn't enough for the day, so you can still eat something. But I'd make it a healthy something.
  • warmachinejt
    warmachinejt Posts: 2,167 Member
    Options
    whatever you do, don't avoid the calories on the other days. Exercise a little more if you want but don't avoid calories. Also you can still lose weight if you eat 700 calories over in a week. Just make sure you stay on track for the rest of the week.
  • cr9576
    cr9576 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Yes i know i have to eat my calories but all that fat and carbs i ate :/ yikes i ate this like like seven hours ago and i still feel full and disgusted, I almost felt like throwing up after i ate because i have gotten used to eating small portions so now i feel like not eating the rest of the day buy il probaly be hungry after my work out later on
  • Lift_hard_eat_big
    Lift_hard_eat_big Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    It's not that big of a deal if you go over your caloric intake for one day. Now it will be a different story if you are consistently over your caloric goal.
  • bjfrezell
    bjfrezell Posts: 241
    Options
    Shake it off and try to eat healthy the rest of the day. Everyone has off days and as long as you don't make a habit of it, you'll be okay. One of the reasons I don't eat too much anymore is that I don't like that over-full feeling I used to get. Hang in there! :)
  • BlueEyesXoXo
    Options
    Just relax and try to eat a light dinner next time it happens. Start fresh tomorrow and get some exercise to make yourself feel better. :smile:
  • chachadiva150
    chachadiva150 Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    You didn't do anything wrong. I have 600 calorie meals all the time. Log it in your food diary and move on.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    The carbs, fat, or calories you ingested in one meal is not going to hurt you in anyway, shape, or form. Eat healthy the rest of the day even if it means you go over for today. Then, get back to it tomorrow. A 600-700 calories meal is NOT that huge of a deal! Heck, I have a meal like that at least once a week! Not slowing me down any!
  • Lozze
    Lozze Posts: 1,917 Member
    Options
    Honestly forget about it. It's done and you can't change it. 600/700 calories is not a lot even if you're eating he minimum of 1200. I would hazard a guess that you're regurly eating under calories anyways so going over won't kill you.