Hello

Options
jadepearl
jadepearl Posts: 3,113 Member
Hi there!!

I am a SAHM with 2 kiddos. When I was PG with my #1, I managed to get back to my pre-PG weight of 50kg within 1.5 years. However, after giving birth to my #2, I am having a tough time loosing weight. I am currently about 61kg and I hope to get back to my pre-PG weight of 50kg before the year is over.

Hope to get to know you all soon!

Replies

• healthcounts
    Options
    :happy: welcome. hope you are very successful in your new journey to health!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Thanks MOMOFTWO29 & healthcounts for the warm welcome!:smile:
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    Hi and welcome

Same story here
    After baby #1 I was back into my pre-pg jeans in about 12 weeks
    After #2......I kept on the 25+pounds for 3 LONG years
    I came herein Jan 08 and have since lost the weight and kept it off (I've gone up/down about 3 pounds) for the past year

GOOD LUCK and hope to see you on the boards!
    Kim
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Hi Kim!:smile:
    Thanks for the warm welcome and your post. It really helps to hear that I am not alone and I will be able to loose those pounds coz I am feeling so loss and the Mummies whom I know IRL kept telling me that if I do not loose it within 1 year after my delivery, it will stay forever.

Thank you for showing me that I can do it coz you did!!!
    Congrats to you!!!:drinker:
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    Welcome to MFP!! I've only been here almost a week and I have already fallin in LOVE with this site!! Good luck with all your goals!!!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Thanks carlafreeman! That's great to hear!:smile:
  • dbenson48
    dbenson48 Posts: 43
    Options
    Good Luck Jade Pearl, Im Donna Benson, Im trying to loose 35 pounds, Its really hard for me because I quit smoking 6 months ago, and seem to eat more than ever! Iv'e been walking everyday 3 to 6 miles, It really feels great, But the weight just doesn't seem to come off, My doctor recommended this site, And so far I really like it, I was on another site, called my calorie counter, But This one seems to be alot better, because it rewards you with extra calories! I thought that was neet!
  • jadepearl
    Options
    Hi Donna and thanks for the warm welcome!
    Good luck with in your weight loss journey! :smile: