Replies

• KrisyKat
    KrisyKat Posts: 749 Member
    Options
    I :heart: the Dance Central series!! :wink:
  • guildwars1987
    guildwars1987 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Dance central and of course The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout.
  • hufflypuff
    hufflypuff Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Dance central and of course The Biggest Loser: Ultimate Workout.

How is biggest loser? I had EA Active 2 and was highly unimpressed with it. It seemed to pick up pretty lame and the workouts had way too much of a break in between them. Only thing run was the dodge ball wall and I didn't feel like that worked anything.
  • mjack87
    mjack87 Posts: 17
    Options
    I have the Biggest Loser game and Dance Central 2..I had stopped using the biggest loser game and started up again yesterday....boy are my muscles sore today! But it's good! Like both games...really wanna try the new zumba game!
  • hufflypuff
    Options
    I was enjoying this thread. I think it deserves the bumb and my current success.

I am officially starting my 3rd week of Zumba Fitness Rush. The last 2 weeks I have worked out 4/7 days and I'm feeling a lot more energized. Can't wait to see how I feel the end of this week.
  • sisierra
    sisierra Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    i use UFC Pro-Trainer and Just Dance 3 :D
  • MrsObundles
    MrsObundles Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Bump!

I love Dance Central 2 and You Shape Fitness Evolved 2012.
  • hufflypuff
    Options
    i use UFC Pro-Trainer and Just Dance 3 :D

I have been seriously thinking about the UFC Pro Trainer but last time I bought a specifically fitness game I only played it about 3 times and I don't want to waste money again.
  • davitalynette
    davitalynette Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I love my Zumba game for the Kinect and I use it faithfully! I actually hated it at first, it wasn't registering my movements all the time (I'm tall and my living room space is kind of shallow) but after randomly giving it another shot it did much better at recognizing my movements!

Also I learned that I didn't like it so much before because I sucked at it LOL I couldn't move like the Zumba woman so I just didn't want to do it but now I'm great at it and I'm literally DRIPPING SWEAT after just a 20 minute routine.

I HIGHLY recommend Zumba (there is also a male instructor on the expert mode for you men who would like to try it!!)
  • TinaS88
    TinaS88 Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    I want a Kinect so bad!! I use my wii and play just Dance 3 and really give it my all :P
  • hufflypuff
    Options
    I love my Zumba game for the Kinect and I use it faithfully! I actually hated it at first, it wasn't registering my movements all the time (I'm tall and my living room space is kind of shallow) but after randomly giving it another shot it did much better at recognizing my movements!

Also I learned that I didn't like it so much before because I sucked at it LOL I couldn't move like the Zumba woman so I just didn't want to do it but now I'm great at it and I'm literally DRIPPING SWEAT after just a 20 minute routine.

I HIGHLY recommend Zumba (there is also a male instructor on the expert mode for you men who would like to try it!!)

I completely agree. It was so hard to move like those trainers when I first got the game. Now I'm finding the full classes are having the same songs as ones I did the first week with the game and I can get 4-5 stars on all of them now and enjoy it instead of feeling like an idiot.
  • hufflypuff
    Options
    I want a Kinect so bad!! I use my wii and play just Dance 3 and really give it my all :P

Wii is awesome too but I think I would find myself cheating since It only registers the wii mote instead of the whole body.
  • androde
    androde Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    May do some kinect boxing later or set the wii up and do some zumba :)
  • hufflypuff
    Options
    May do some kinect boxing later or set the wii up and do some zumba :)

I would like to know how the Zumba works for wii. I sell video games and its hard to tell people about a game you have not played.
  • djapostol2012
    Options
    I bout the Zumba Fitness Rush gonna be trying it later tonight as my Cardio workout for the day. Already did strength training this morning. I will let you know how I like the game as far as workout is concerned.
  • Chocolate_Queen
    Chocolate_Queen Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    I looooove Dance Central. (Rump Shaker is driving me nuts though as I just can't get 4 starts!)
  • bexfreeze
    Options
    how do you log fruit ninja as exercise ? I love playing that , I do 30min of fruit ninja on tuesdays and thursdays and 45 min of dance central 2 on monday , wednesday and friday