Let Us Give Thanks to MFP

Options
pmkelly409
pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
Thank you MFP Friends for:
- giving me all the right reasons to eat all my calories each day - I am no longer starving but I am losing....
- for suggesting carrots with hummus instead of pita chips! I have eatten my weight in carrots and hummus in the past week and I LOVE it!
- suggesting ice for those agonizing pains - it really works! shocking!
- for having enough tough love to teach people the wrong way to be healthy....darn that HCG diet - make it go away already!!
- teaching me about everything from apples to zuccini - my kids curse the day I found the recipes boards!

what are you thankful for?

Replies

• darlilama
    darlilama Posts: 794 Member
    Options
    - Recipes
    - Daily "atta girls"
    - Keeping me accountable on both the good and the bad days
  • busyblkgirl
    busyblkgirl Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    - Recipes
    - Daily "atta girls"

^^ THIS
  • SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Thanks for:

Supporting me.....
    Holding me accountable to goals I set...
    Pushing me day to day with working out and trying to live healthier
    Tips on cooking....
    Tasty Tuesday for NUTELLA(UGH)
    Fun Day Events just keeps it interesting...
    Always keeping up with my Log in days....Gets me all bubbly when they come around
    Bringing Some Lifetime friends and connecting to many that have save ultimate goal and that;t to live a better healthier life!!

LOVE MFP AND THE PEOPLE ON My friends list!!
  • elishabeish
    elishabeish Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    - Recipes
    - Daily "atta girls"

^^ THIS

And new friends!
  • kechiemc
    kechiemc Posts: 1,355 Member
    Options
    Feeling safe enough to share the "bad" times as well as the good!
  • pmkelly409
    Options
    Feeling safe enough to share the "bad" times as well as the good!
    AMEN!

Thanks for being honest today about your gain! I too had to add those 30+lbs after allowing circumstances to get in my way of being healthy. Here's to a healthy, fit and fabulous 2012!
  • monalissanne
    monalissanne Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    I'm thankful for:
    - a place to log my food OCD-style. It's really made this like a project for me rather than a tedious burden.
    - support from people who don't even know me when I don't always get it from the people who do.
    - a place where people realize that when you're 5'10" a goal weight higher than some people's starting weight is right on par. I will never weigh less than 160 pounds and I don't want to
    - greek yogurt and almond milk (not MFP, but I am so thankful about those too)
  • citydwellers
    Options
    I'm really new to the site (a week) but even in the short time I can say how thankful I am that this is a strong web of encouragement and positive tools to take me where I want to go. It is the first time that I can remember where I have no doubt I'll lose the weight I want and will make the goals I've set.

BTW...where are the recipe boards? I haven't found those yet.

Looking forward to climbing our mountains together.

Bonnie
  • pmkelly409
    Options
    I'm thankful for:
    - a place to log my food OCD-style. It's really made this like a project for me rather than a tedious burden.
    - support from people who don't even know me when I don't always get it from the people who do.
    - a place where people realize that when you're 5'10" a goal weight higher than some people's starting weight is right on par. I will never weigh less than 160 pounds and I don't want to
    - greek yogurt and almond milk (not MFP, but I am so thankful about those too)
    oh greek yogurt smoothies are my new BFF too!!! Thank you MFP!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!