New-looking for support from younger folks looking to lose 2

Options
madc91
madc91 Posts: 14 Member
I've been on here awhile but I've been really inconsistent and was hesitant about getting involved in the whole "community experience" MFP has to offer. However, I think that having some support is going to be the only way this weight is going to come off, and it really needs to I have a history of ED's, but I'm really trying to do this the healthy way though I still have a lot of ED tendencies that make dieting a little more difficult for me than for most people. Would love to hear from girls in the same boat as well as folks around 18-25 years old who are also trying to lose around 20lbs or less. How are you guys doing it? How do you feel?

Replies

• kbeller88
    kbeller88 Posts: 139
    Options
    I'll add ya...I'm a returning member looking for more support =)
  • marbra85
    marbra85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am new to site and have about 6 pounds to loose. Having super hard time. Silly question, but what are ED's?
  • bekkihotmomma
    bekkihotmomma Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    thinking it might be eating disorders....that what i got from reading...sorry if im worng
  • nhennessey1
    Options
    I just joined today!!! I just turned 25 yesterday and I neeeed a change! This is definitely something new for me, hopefully it works this time :) Good luck to you!!
    Nicole
  • marbra85
    marbra85 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    aaah yes, thinking you are correct, thank you. I cannot help with that, but I wish original post luck in staying healthy and strong..