So close to my goal!!!

Options
femmerides
femmerides Posts: 843 Member
Okay, so I started my weight loss journey at 252.8lbs back in June 2008. I got down to 208lbs but once I stopped nursing my newborn daughter I gained 10lbs back. So since March of 2009 I have lost almost 30lbs! I am down to 189lbs!! Woohoo!!! Only 9lbs to go to my wedding day weight. And then I think I'm gonna go to 150lbs. That's my goal! Just thought I'd share that with all of you!

Replies

• kimss
    kimss Posts: 1,146
    Options
    congratulations....
    your on the right track. I am so encouraged by your strength to come back and keep going . Great job and getting so close to your goal. thats my plan, reach this goal and then make a new one..
    good for you your doing something right.:wink:
  • AliceLMS
    AliceLMS Posts: 2,428 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed. Be very proud of your self, you have accomplished alot.:drinker:
  • Toniheiser
    Toniheiser Posts: 1
    Options
    Way to go!!!!!! Be very proud of yourself!!!!
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    Very Good way to go I have lost 31lbs, I dont have that far to go go before I get half way their Im astonished, Doesnt it feel awesome
  • lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    Great Job!! You are an inspiration my progress is slow but I'm hanging in there!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go, keep up the great work. :drinker:
  • kayovercomer
    Options
    oh wow, that's terrific!
  • femmerides
    femmerides Posts: 843 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! :-) I love the support. You are all doing a great job as well! Any time you don't feel like working out, go outside and go for a walk. That usually gets the blood flowing and then i'm amped up and ready to get sweaty!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!