Am I Hour glass shaped or Pear shaped?

Options
2»

Replies

• cr9576
    cr9576 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    WAIT up lol 44 inches? Thats not rectangle my bad hun you're totally pear! 44-33 = 11 love your curves and try to keep them. :] That is the number you use..so it would be 38-33-44

haha Thanks :) so i use 44 as the hip number? I measuring like around my hip bone thats why i got that other measurement
  • Verity1111
    Verity1111 Posts: 3,309 Member
    Options
    Yea hun you use your largest points on your bust and hips and your smallest on your waist..it is like you get to cheat a little. Lol but that is how it is supposed to be done. So your largest bust line you said is 38, your largest hip would be around your hip and behind and then of course your waist..use your "natural waistline" which is when you bend to the side wherever your tummy naturally bends inward is your natural waistline.
    38-33-44 from what youve said so far. Id vote Pear, which is a beautiful shape. I keep praying I keep my big hips!
  • Lab2809
    Lab2809 Posts: 58
    Options
    Your body shape: Banana or Straight

Banana, or straight (rectangular)
    Banana-shaped women's waist measurement is less than 9 inches smaller than the hip or bust measurement.

http://www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html

Thanks for posting.

I like how they call a pear shape a spoon and a bell (Pear, Spoon, or Bell (triangle upward)). Made me giggle. :D I'm totally going to start saying I'm spoon shaped LOL.
  • Lab2809
    Lab2809 Posts: 58
    Options
    I would vote pear shaped for your shape.
  • ashleab37
    ashleab37 Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    Your body shape: Banana or Straight

Banana, or straight (rectangular)
    Banana-shaped women's waist measurement is less than 9 inches smaller than the hip or bust measurement.

http://www.calculator.net/body-type-calculator.html

Sorry your body is not in the 4 shapes we calculate.

LMAO
  • YcatsFursworth
    YcatsFursworth Posts: 278 Member
    Options
    I am a very classic Pear shape! was trying to find a photo to show you what I mean but I can't find one really... but I have very narrow shoulders and size B cup but size 18 jeans!