McDonalds M&M McFlurry

Options
Whats the craziest thing you've eaten or drank today!? :drinker: :bigsmile: :sick:

Replies

• lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    water with lemon ... gotta get those 8 glasses
  • Shanta1983
    Shanta1983 Posts: 1,228 Member
    Options
    water water water
  • Jenelz
    Jenelz Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    For me today it was a Mexican Bonuelos. It looks like a fried tortilla with cinnimon and sugar. I thought it was going to kill me in calories, but it turns out I was okay for the day. :bigsmile:
  • penguinlady
    penguinlady Posts: 15
    Options
    Yesterday I ate 7 Kerr's toffee candies. I find that if I don't eat any sugar or starch, then I never crave it...but as soon as I have 1 innocent little god damn candy, I can't stop myself and I eat 7 or more. :o)

At least I know this about me...so it helps to prevent myself from eating "just one".

217956.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • foxyforce
    foxyforce Posts: 3,078 Member
    Options
    it was a crazy last night for me. i ran in the rain to my boyfriends place, in the POURING rain. it was amazing. thought I got good exercise in, and when he met me, he pulled a budweiser out of his pocket, in which case we split it.
    then at his place, we did a jagerbomb each (jagermeister shot dropped in half a can of red bull)...and then shared another bud.
    it did put me over in cals.
  • Amy_B
    Amy_B Posts: 2,323 Member
    Options
    I had a custard sundae last night, and I ended up losing a pound today. LOL I'm going to have an Italian beef later (on whole wheat though) with a nice salad today. It's not great health-wise, but at least I'm trying. :wink:
  • karissastephens
    karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    ok ok ok......I read these and I just want to say...WOW! You guys can eat bad stuff sometimes! Dont be so freakish about it. 7 little candies is okay. Atleast it is not a FAT piece of cheesecake :D
    or Cold Stone icecream. ALL of you are fiiiiiiiiine. If you deprive yourself from just a little bit of bad food you end up binging on something bad later. Which isnt good. So enjoy life :p
  • penguinlady
    penguinlady Posts: 15
    Options
    Tee hee...Yes. But I'm talking 7 candies in a row. Like right after one another. Like at one sitting so that if someone were to call me I wouldn't be able to talk because my teeth would be all glued together with the toffee petroleum product that holds the candy together.

:smile:
  • karissastephens
    karissastephens Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    :] niiiice! But thats okay :] as long as you dont make it a habbit your perfectly fine
  • nikkigullick
    Options
    I ate tooo many Zesties french fries... hee hee.
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options
    I just ate a cheezy breadstick and I'm currently drinking a skinny margarita, but I worked them both into my plan today. Watching the Red Wings! :happy: