your victory for the day

Options
chopsticks
chopsticks Posts: 105 Member
My favorite kind of ice cream is when the soft serve machine doesn't mix very well and the chocolate has the dark specs in it...weird i know. Well my friend knows i love it and works at a ice cream shop. She called me today to tell me it was like that and i didn't go. small victory but i'm happy about it, especially after i logged all my food in and for only the second time this week i didn't go over my cals!!!!

Replies

• jennarandhayes
    jennarandhayes Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I worked out today even though Friday is usually my off-day.
  • chopsticks
    Options
    good for you...i can skip food but i can't seem to find the motivation to exersize extra.:smile:
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    I went for a 4 mile walk/run today.. and I did RUN...
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    RainbowNtheWaterfall Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    i exercised self control:smile:
  • lisamgould
    lisamgould Posts: 68
    Options
    I rode my bike to the gym and still did my regular workout!!
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    I actually measured out ONE SERVING (1/2 cup) of Ben & Jerry's Mission to Marzipan ice cream...and ate just the ONE SERVING!

I don't think I've ever done that before. :flowerforyou:
  • banfathi99
    banfathi99 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I ran to the gym instead of driving my car
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    I didn't go over my calories yesterday even though I had a very stressful day. usually on a stressful day before this lifestyle change I would have ate and ate but since I started here I haven't done that.
  • soon2bfit
    soon2bfit Posts: 8
    Options
    I burned over 1500 calories yesterday with working out, house and yard work, and got up early this morning and did another 75 minutes of exercise!
  • chopsticks
    Options
    Wow!! Lots of dedication out there! People here want to be healthier and it definately shows.If this kinda determination and sacrifice are kept up we'll reach our goals in no time.:happy:
  • RainbowNtheWaterfall
    RainbowNtheWaterfall Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    staying within calorie goal....:drinker:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    I worked out on the Elliptical for 45 minutes!!:glasses:
  • toots99
    toots99 Posts: 3,794 Member
    Options
    Though I fell off the wagon last night, I got right back on it today and tracked my food intake. That's been super tough for me to do on weekends. :flowerforyou:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    I talked hubby into going on a walk using a different route than usual - a mile longer!
    :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!