some advice please!!!!!!!!!!

Options
hello everyone!
Joelle here!
I need help and advice, because there might be something wrong with what I'm doing without knowing it.
If anyone has lost a big amount of pound in just few weeks, please tell me your secret, because no matter how much I try or how hard I try, I don't see any changes.
it's been weeks now that i use MFP, but I haven't seen any changes howsoever.
I manage to stay below my calories goal I do some exercises (not a lot because I do a lot of housework).
I don't put sugar in anything.
I eat cereal with fruits so I don't need to put sugar.
But still I see people loosing more than 5 pounds in just 3weeks, some even more than that!

Please, if you have any advice I will be soooo happyyy and thankful!

thank you :)

Replies

• katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Hang in there! I know weight loss can be very frustrating. It is normal to not see a huge weight loss right away. If you are eating the recommended calories and doing some exercise, you will eventually see results. I don't know what your starting weight is or what kinds of food you're eating, so I can't really advise you on that. Just keep trying!
  • rileamoyer
    rileamoyer Posts: 2,411 Member
    Options
    Without being able to see your diary I cannot help either. Are you using to tools to calculate what you need? Are you logging every bite? Are you weighing your portions? All kinds of things contribute. Mainly patience, and include your measurements for tracking, not just the scale. Sometimes they tell more than the scale. Good luck.
  • MamaKarrot
    MamaKarrot Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    My first questions for you are:
    What are you eating and are you eating enough?

It took me an entire year to lose 50lbs. I know it can be frustrating, but the hardest part is sticking with it.
  • IveLanded
    IveLanded Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    I lost 11lbs in 3 weeks. I stuck to an incredibly strict diet, my nutritionist gave me a menu. And I worked out for at least an hour everyday in addition to any "normal" things like housework or chasing the kids around. 1200 calories in, net. Low fat, low carb, low sugar, high protein.