A vent will make it better....

Options
I am 41 and will never look like I am 21.
I have a husband, four children, and I teach English full time - working out will never be my # 1 priority.
I have had 4 c-sections - belly will never be flat.

but somedays -
IT IS REALLY DEPRESSING TO KNOW THAT I AM WORKING REALLY HARD TOWARD AN UNATTAINABLE GOAL. I need a reality check so that I don't fall of the wagon.

I am doing well.
I have lost weight.
I am getting healthier.

but somedays-
it still sucks. :explode:

Replies

• SexyCook
    SexyCook Posts: 2,253 Member
    Options
    Yes I think we all have our days...to get it out on the table. shout, vent, write it out...and then we must pick up and keep on pushing...This journey is definitely not a race and we all should be proud but I definitely know the feeling of thinking it still isnt enough to just lose weight....and be healthier...We always want more...

Keep doing what you doing and stay focused and driven...
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    I hear ya! I'm 25, two csections, on hysterectomy via another bikini cut. Plus the fact that I was super heavy at one time and messed my skin up. Yeah my stomach's never gonna be flat.
  • cnartker
    cnartker Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Thanks - I know what I have to do - sometimes it is frustrating. I appreciate the kind words of wisdom!!
  • Seanb_us
    Seanb_us Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    Great vent.

I understand.

Do what you need to do for you. Be healthy for you and for your children. All good.

Me? My 11 yo runs a 6-minute mile over several miles. I want to be able to keep her in sight.

Cheers,

Sean