Drivers Liscense weight

Options
2»

Replies

• LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    glad you are all ok. and congrats on weight loss!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    glad you are all ok. and congrats on weight loss!!!

thanks so much. we are still sore but we are okay :flowerforyou:
  • MPJS
    MPJS Posts: 465
    Options
    It's good to see you and the kids are ok. hope the soreness goes away.
    Congrats on your loss that's great !:happy:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    It's good to see you and the kids are ok. hope the soreness goes away.
    Congrats on your loss that's great !:happy:

thanks so much, I am still a little sore. not as much as I was yesterday.
  • heather0mc
    heather0mc Posts: 4,656 Member
    Options
    very glad everyone is ok and congrats on your 44 pounds! :flowerforyou:
  • sroseber
    sroseber Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    Sorry to hear you were in an accident but glad everyone is ok! Congrats on the weight loss! Doesn't it make you want to run out and get a new license with the correct weight! I just realized the other day that I'm below what it says on my license too, funny thing is I lied about my weight when I got it issued the last time (obviously told them I weighed less than I did) but now I'm still lying but now I weigh less than it says! :happy: Keep up the good work, pretty soon you'll HAVE to get a new license because they won't recognize you!!
  • pipinana
    pipinana Posts: 2,356 Member
    Options
    ooh, Laura, glad you guys are all ok....

lol, had to chuckle about the DL weight.... I totally subtracted at least 15 lbs! hahhahaa
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    very glad everyone is ok and congrats on your 44 pounds! :flowerforyou:

• MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    Sorry to hear you were in an accident but glad everyone is ok! Congrats on the weight loss! Doesn't it make you want to run out and get a new license with the correct weight! I just realized the other day that I'm below what it says on my license too, funny thing is I lied about my weight when I got it issued the last time (obviously told them I weighed less than I did) but now I'm still lying but now I weigh less than it says! :happy: Keep up the good work, pretty soon you'll HAVE to get a new license because they won't recognize you!!

I will get a new license when I reach my goal weight. I will have to b/c when I reach my goal of 120 pounds, I will have lost 172 pounds. thanks :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    Options
    ooh, Laura, glad you guys are all ok....

lol, had to chuckle about the DL weight.... I totally subtracted at least 15 lbs! hahhahaa

thanks, I have pics of my van on my profile.

the dl weight is the best thing ever!!!!!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!