Over 40, never married. ANYONE?

Options
13»

Replies

• liftmeup1
    liftmeup1 Posts: 373
    Options
    That world seems grand, but experiencing it with someone else makes it seem much sweeter.

If I had it to do all over again, I would wake up every morning and tell her how much I love her. Also, it takes holding your child in your arms before you realize that you could barely live without them.
  • asdfthax
    asdfthax Posts: 12
    Options
    Agent Scully. Great name! I totally get where you're coming from. I'm 36, have never been married, and don't have children. When I was in my early 20's I desperately wanted to get married, wasn't terribly sure on kids. Now I'm absolutely sure I don't want children, and I'm pretty happy being alone. I live in an area where people marry and start families young and I tend to kinda get the perpetual side-eye. Some people don't understand it, how someone could be happy alone. I don't understand how you could not--there is so much in the world to see, do, and explore!

Pretty much same story here.
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    That world seems grand, but experiencing it with someone else makes it seem much sweeter.

If I had it to do all over again, I would wake up every morning and tell her how much I love her. Also, it takes holding your child in your arms before you realize that you could barely live without them.

now you know what to do with the next one
  • liftmeup1
    liftmeup1 Posts: 373
    Options
    I'll move heaven and earth to bring her back.