Need to share my good news!

Options
Kidvicious28
Kidvicious28 Posts: 1,613 Member
After a week on MFP, I lost 6 pounds, 2 inches in my hips and 2 inches in my waist.:happy: Then I hit the dreaded plateau...for 3 weeks! :grumble:

Good news tho! Thanks to mfinney ( a wonderful MFP'er who has shared his advice and motivation ) helped me get over my plateau!!!!!!! :smile: :happy: :smile:
Im finally losing inches and pounds again! I lost a pound, an inch in my waist and 2 inches in my hips!

YAY! I'm so excited :tongue:

Replies

• lgolden
    lgolden Posts: 164
    Options
    After a week on MFP, I lost 6 pounds, 2 inches in my hips and 2 inches in my waist.:happy: Then I hit the dreaded plateau...for 3 weeks! :grumble:

Good news tho! Thanks to mfinney ( a wonderful MFP'er who has shared his advice and motivation ) helped me get over my plateau!!!!!!! :smile: :happy: :smile:
    Im finally losing inches and pounds again! I lost a pound, an inch in my waist and 2 inches in my hips!

Would you share mfinney's advice and motivation? I've been on MFP for several weeks and haven't seen much weight loss. Thanks!
  • staclo
    staclo Posts: 511 Member
    Options

Way to go!! :smile:

He's good at sharing advice and motivation, isn't he? I'm so glad that this site is here...I would have probably given up by now myself if there weren't such supportive people around here!
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    He really is! I was getting so frustrated with my plateau and I def think he noticed that in my last post about plateauing. I'm so glad there are ppl like him on this site.
    I agree, I absolutely love this site too. Everyone on here is so great.
    ***I just want to say thanks to everyone for always being so supportive! :flowerforyou: *****
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    That's so great!! Congrats!
  • onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Thank heaven for mfp and good people. Seems that when you need a boost, there is always someone who is willing to step in and share or help or listen or just be there for you. Quite frankly, I am learning that it is usually more than just ONE someone. I've said it once and I will say it again, "Were in this together" Have a Happy Saturday Everyone!!:flowerforyou: :love: :wink: :bigsmile:
  • agarlits
    agarlits Posts: 429 Member
    Options
    Congrats, your doing an awesome job. Keep it up!
  • Kidvicious28
    Options
    I completely agree with you! Everyone is absolutely fantastic!

Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Way to go :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!