41 pounds down

Options
vicki81868
vicki81868 Posts: 262 Member
After nine kids and being a size 18 for about 18 years, I never thought I'd really lose the weight. I still have far to go, but feel better than I have felt in years. My weight loss story is...unique...in that my 13 year old daughter is really the "secret" to how I lost it all. The full story is on my blog www.busymomofnine.blogspot.com (first entry "My Weight Loss Journey"). If it weren't for her vision and passion in nutrition and seeing me lose weight, I wouldn't be where I am today! :heart:

Replies

• LilGiselle21
    LilGiselle21 Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    I just read it and that is just awesome....sometimes that's what we need is that little push from our children.
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    I'm so glad you have someone to inspire you and help you! Great loss and I wish you continued success! :)
  • jennyjennbug
    Options
    I homeschool my children too and congrats on the weight lose and glad your daughter inspired you to do it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!