appetite suppressants?

Options
Can anyone recommend any supplements that will help in this area?

I'm having a hard time losing the last ten pounds i need help.

Replies

• mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    Appetite suppressants won't make you lose those ten pounds. They may help you not feel as hungry however once you go off of them you will most likely be hungrier and you can't take them forever.

Fill up on protein and fibre which help curb hunger. Drink a lot of water. The last ten pounds are the hardest to get off... what do you have your weight loss goal set at? Wtih so little left 0.5lbs a week is enough. Too much of a deficit isn't good when you are so close to goal.

Stick with it and you'll get there... good luck!
  • yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    Options
    Hot coffee or tea, lots of water, gum or sugar-free hard candy when craving sweets, and cardio.
  • shauna3666
    Options
    I was still only eating about 1200 a day, I've recently bumped up to 1500. I'm just on the go so usually I still go to bed hungry.
  • kekl
    kekl Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    Maybe that's your body telling you you need to eat more?

Just food for thought.
  • REET420
    REET420 Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    An appetite suppressant could be counter productive if you aren't eating enough calories in the first place. I don't think they are very healthy for us to use for a long time. I would try switching to whole grains and eating more veggies because they are filling and whole grains keep your blood sugar from spiking because the complex carbs break down much slower than the carbs in white bread or pasta. Maybe just do a good workout so you earn exercise calories and you can eat those calories when you get hungry in the evening.