My Tuesday NSV!

Options
Today I started Phase 2 of Jillian Michael's Body Revolution, and SO proud of myself for finishing Phase 1. I have NEVER, even throughout Phase 1, been able to complete a military-style push-up (not for lack of trying). Well, today during Workout 5, I tried it once again and I did it! I was able to complete a few before I couldn't anymore, but the point is that I tried it again and I was able to do it! She does a little spin on the regular military-style push-up, which means you go down into a push-up and then when you come up you twist to one side and then back down again. I was so proud of myself that I tried it and was actually able to do a few! And this after only 30 days of BR...can't wait to see the results at the end of Phase 2! Have a rockin' day everyone! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• lizzielou67
    Options
    NICE JOB!! I seem to have weak arms and have never, even when I was a swimmer in high school (many, many years ago), been able to do a "real" pushup. You should be proud of yourself for getting strong enough to do a military style push up in Jilian's version!!

Way to go!
  • tdaddybarlow
    tdaddybarlow Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    Awesome job! Keep pushing...look how far you have come!
  • teagin2002
    teagin2002 Posts: 1,901 Member
    Options
    I love this NSV!!! you Rock!!!
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    I think I am either getting old or really thick but what does NSV mean lol
  • tiggergrrl23
    tiggergrrl23 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys!
    I think I am either getting old or really thick but what does NSV mean lol

NSV = Non Scale Victory :flowerforyou:
  • Carnivorekat
    Carnivorekat Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Thank you - makes sense now lol
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!