60+lbs to go! Looking for buddies :3

Options
2»

Replies

• mzkezh
    mzkezh Posts: 74
    Options
    Hi, I'm also looking to lose 60lbs, right now I am 193lbs, 4'11', I have a 3 and 10 year that keeps me busy, but I decided to start making time for myself and get healthy
  • Maurissaroberts
    Maurissaroberts Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    Where do I begin. I have been trying to loose 60-80 pounds forever. I am 5 '3 and weigh 200lbs. I just has a baby 3 month ago. I have gained a great deal of muscle since I started working out 2 months ago so people are telling me I look great. Unfortunately the scale has only moved a few pounds. I want to loose 60 pounds and wear a size 8. My probem is food. I LOVE food. :heart: LOVE LOVE LOVE. But I would LOVE to be thin more so hopefully myfitnesspal will help me see and control the food I am eating. Has anyone tried Zumba for Wii, Taboe, or Slim in 6? I am trying to excercise about 1.5 hours a day so I can eat more of what I want.:smooched:
  • Andrianne83
    Options
    Hey!! I am Andrianne and would love to be your buddy! I am working on my quest to lose 60 plus pounds.
  • shannypoo21
    shannypoo21 Posts: 329 Member
    Options
    You can add me! I've lost 46 pounds so far (approx. 14 months) and would like to lose 20 more. We are all here to encourage each other in the life changing journey.
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone,
    It might be easier if we started a group? I started - before joining MFP - at 226, joined MFP on the last day of 2011, at 214, and am now hovering around the 200 mark... Ideally I would like to get into the healthy range, which for me at 5'3" starts around 141! I know I need to be on MFP till at least June 2013, going at a steady one pound + average per week.
    So if I start up a group (not sure how you do this) will you all come on? :love: I'll see if I can set it up right now!
    Cheers,
    Faith (Flora and Wanda are my first two names that I only use on line!
  • PLV27
    PLV27 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    Hello LuLu!

Feel free to add me too! I currently have 64 lbs to go, it can definitely feel daunting at times but it sounds like you have a good start so far. I'm a fan of video games and my Fiance just got a kinects for the xbox. OMG soo much fun!

Have a great day!
  • Florawanda
    Florawanda Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    OK, so I've started a group, and you should all be getting an invite shortly to join it!!!
    Feel free to start a topic, and if anyone wants to be moderator, message me, and I'm happy to have you help!!!
    Cheers,
    Faith :drinker:
  • darcie81
    darcie81 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    oh thank you i will most definitely check it out!!! ;0)