Losing weight but no inches...

Options
2»

Replies

• ANewLucia
    ANewLucia Posts: 2,081 Member
    Options
    If you have restricted calories too much, your body will hold more of the fat and you will lose more of your muscle tissue. I am a part of the "Eat More to Weigh Less" group and many of the ladies there complain that in eating more, they are losing lots of inches but not seeing the scale move as fast as they would like...lol.

Anyway, again too restrictive a diet can be the culprit, and if that isn't the case consider strength training which truly does transform the body. Keep in mind when you lift heavy, you must eat to fuel your body and though the scale may not move as quickly as many would prefer, the inches that fall off and the toning that occurs... to me that outweighs what the scale says:-)
  • rainbowbuggy
    Options
    If you have restricted calories too much, your body will hold more of the fat and you will lose more of your muscle tissue. I am a part of the "Eat More to Weigh Less" group and many of the ladies there complain that in eating more, they are losing lots of inches but not seeing the scale move as fast as they would like...lol.

Anyway, again too restrictive a diet can be the culprit, and if that isn't the case consider strength training which truly does transform the body. Keep in mind when you lift heavy, you must eat to fuel your body and though the scale may not move as quickly as many would prefer, the inches that fall off and the toning that occurs... to me that outweighs what the scale says:-)

This woman speaks the truth! Listen and she will show the way!!!!!! I promise!