WooHoo Down a pant size!!!

Options
I just started on this site 2 weeks ago and today I decided to put on some pre pregnancy pants size 10 and they fit!!! When I started my 12s were a little tight. The 10s are a bit tight, but they are up and buttoned!!!!!! Here we come 8s! woohoo!

212257.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary

Replies

• TerriDactyl
    TerriDactyl Posts: 15
    Options
    Congratulations!

Isn't it amazing how quickly the pounds and inches come off if we just stay aware of what and how much we eat?

I'm going to jump on your bandwagon and toot my own horn.

I started here 3 months ago. I weighed in at 143. Today, I weighed 120. I've lost a total of 23 pounds, hoping to drop the last 8 within the month.

Kudos to you and me:drinker:
  • JWalker514
    JWalker514 Posts: 87
    Options
    23 lbs in 3 months! Great job! I hope to do that well!

212257.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    You're both doing great! :flowerforyou: Good work!
  • onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Size 10 . . . sigh.....not sure that will EVER happen to me. Congrats:smile::flowerforyou: :smile:
  • mom24qties
    mom24qties Posts: 112
    Options
    Great job!
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • rinalynn
    rinalynn Posts: 87
    Options
    Great job!!! Isn't it awesome when that happens? I was able to fit in a pair of jeans I haven't had on since before the Holidays!!! I just started as well. Hopefully I will be down to a size 12 by July 1!!!
  • Tamishumate
    Tamishumate Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    That is awesome! good for you!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go:drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!