New Jeans - 30 inch waist

Options
BobbyDaniel
BobbyDaniel Posts: 1,460 Member
How far can you go? We usually set the limits on our "can't".
I'm wearing a new pair of size 30 waist jeans today. Never in my WILDEST dreams did I think this would happen! I was thrilled with fitting into a 34 just a year ago after holding my breath for size 38's for so long. But here I am, wearing a size I skipped as a teen.
The funny thing is I don't even have a "six pack" midsection. I still have a LOT of work to do on my abs while wearing a pair of 30 inch waist jeans!
Once again, how far can you go? How big is your "can't"?

Replies

• azwaa
    azwaa Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Yay for you. I just got into my prepregnancy jeans today, so I know the feelings. Good job.
  • sixisCHANGEDjk
    Options
    I got married with a 28" waist. 10 years later I was in a 30". 5.5 years after that, 34" felt so good. 3 months after that I'm in a loose 32" and am planning to achieve a 31" at a minimum so I can wear my black suit again.

Not sure on what my 'cant' is yet. I'm heading for a 1/2 marathon and hope to be there by the end of the year. Worry a bit about the full marathon but it's a dream at least I guess.
  • Musikelektronik
    Musikelektronik Posts: 739 Member
    Options
    Wow, that's a great story. I'm wearing size 36 or 38 now. The smallest I've ever worn as an adult is 32 or 33. Size 30 is almost unthinkable to me. Maybe that's where my "can't" is! :smile:
  • quietHiker
    quietHiker Posts: 1,442 Member
    Options
    Good for you! :) New, comfortable jeans is always a great feeling! You're doing so well, keep up the great work! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!