Watch out for chili's

Options
I ordered 3 crispy chicken crisper taco's, ate only one, black beans and rice, and it cost me 997 calories!!! the 3 tacos if I ate all 3 would have been 2020 calories without beans and rice and a lot of other selections are high too beware what you order. You may think you are getting something low calorie and you are packing a lot of them even with a partial amount eaten.

Replies

• barbiecat
    barbiecat Posts: 16,950 Member
    Options
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Thanks for the information. that gives me one more reason to stay out of restaurants.:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • ronkswife2000
    ronkswife2000 Posts: 176
    Options
    There was a different thread a little while back about Chili's Guiltless Grill menu and how it was pretty much just a joke so definately beware of not just chili's cause I'm sure lots of restaurants do this... I wonder if Applebee's still has the weight watcher menu and if it's accurate???
  • hiddensecant
    hiddensecant Posts: 2,446 Member
    Options
    "Crispy chicken" is rarely a good thing in terms of diet ... at least when you're looking to lose weight :laugh: .
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    I agree. Look for key words like "crispy" or "creamy" and avoid them like the plague!
  • Tiddle
    Tiddle Posts: 762 Member
    Options
    I go there all the time, you just gotta be careful about what you pick. and the chicken crispers are NOT a good choice! :laugh: sorry!!! :drinker:
  • porka29
    porka29 Posts: 868 Member
    Options
    Applebees still has the ww stuff and thry are all good!