We are our best motivators! Sooo tell me....

Everyday we win at something, everyday we fail! For the most part, we dwell on the negative....let it get us down. But what do you or have you done that you can give yourself a pat on the back for?? Sometimes we need to remind ourselves how amazing we truly are!! :)

I, personally, am proud of myself for working out for four weeks straight, for being patient under an extreme amount of stress, for meeting all the expectations at my job, for providing happiness to my family, for accknowledging that nothing is easy and takes time, for surrounding myself with people that help me grow into a better person.....oh and making a awesome Split Pea Soup. LOL :)

Go on now...lets hear it!!

Replies

• jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Let's see....

1) I'm proud of myself that I didn't just choose a diet but a complete life change. I've never been able to stick with things in the past and this time, things are completely different. The results I have received from it are still shocking to me!

2) I'm proud (and honored) thatI am able to help and inspire others as I continue my journey

3) I'm proud of all the crazy things I have accomplished within the past few years that some people may never do in a lifetime (skydive, trapeeze, scuba dive, travel to different countries, ect. ect.)

--
    Follow my FB Fitness Page!
    Be stronger than your excuses: Recipes and inspiration for a healthier life
    www.facebook.com/excusesareeasy
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Let's see....

1) I'm proud of myself that I didn't just choose a diet but a complete life change. I've never been able to stick with things in the past and this time, things are completely different. The results I have received from it are still shocking to me!

2) I'm proud (and honored) thatI am able to help and inspire others as I continue my journey

3) I'm proud of all the crazy things I have accomplished within the past few years that some people may never do in a lifetime (skydive, trapeeze, scuba dive, travel to different countries, ect. ect.)

--
    Follow my FB Fitness Page!
    Be stronger than your excuses: Recipes and inspiration for a healthier life
    www.facebook.com/excusesareeasy

Skydiving is one still on my Life To Do list!! That's awesome and a lot of accomplishments. :)