well crap.

missheidi
missheidi Posts: 465 Member
edited September 19 in Health and Weight Loss
i'm over my calories and i haven't even had dinner! and i'm hungry.

Replies

• kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    do an extra workout and eat dinner. Skipping meals is not a good idea :flowerforyou:
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    i'm over my calories and i haven't even had dinner! and i'm hungry.

Yup, get some exercise, and eat something low cal, but filling, if you can. :smile:
  • pannellkat
    pannellkat Posts: 709 Member
    I had only 62 more calories to go after lunch and I just burned 470 at the gym so have a few extra calories to consume.

Work it off and then eat.
  • indianagranny
    indianagranny Posts: 863
    I agree - work it off then eat
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Think of it this way... if you have a 500 calorie deficit built in, you have 500 calories to play with to be at maintenance level. (That doesn't mean you have to eat a 500 calories meal). Throw in an extra workout if you can but if not, just eat something healthy and start over tomorrow - with a plan. I always go off track when I don't have a plan of attack!
  • elle77
    elle77 Posts: 150 Member
    do an extra workout and eat dinner. Skipping meals is not a good idea :flowerforyou:

Yep!:flowerforyou:
  • MattySparky
    MattySparky Posts: 771
    better get running.
  • missheidi
    i had a giant salad for dinner. i will hopefully get that extra workout in after the kiddos are in bed and stuff. running is out, matt, shin splints.
  • It's okay to go over occasionally... Just do well tomorrow.
  • missheidi
    unfortunatly, that's kindof the issue today. Tomorrow is ds's birthday party and we are cooking out. so i'm pretty darn sure i'm gonna go over. so, i bucked up and worked out with teh wii active at 11 pm.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    unfortunatly, that's kindof the issue today. Tomorrow is ds's birthday party and we are cooking out. so i'm pretty darn sure i'm gonna go over. so, i bucked up and worked out with teh wii active at 11 pm.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!

You go girl!!! Making those good decisions, what ya tryin to do, get healthy or sumptin'???:huh:

:laugh: :laugh:
  • missheidi
    or sumptin!!:noway: :laugh:
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    Hope your son is having a great birthday! So, what is the wii active? I have a wii and am thinking of getting some kind of exercise game for it. I have DDR but haven't played it in ages because it makes too much noise (because I stomp really loud!) and keeps my son up!
  • missheidi
    it's the new "game" from wii, except it's really not a game at all, it's a workout the whole time. it comes with a thigh strap so you can run and jump and squalts and lunges and it also comes with a resistance band, but i bought new ones b/c the one it came with isn't very challenging. you can use it with or without the balance board, I don't have one and i promise, I get a GOOD workout.
  • czewwhat
    czewwhat Posts: 8,715
    I've had days like that! I made a salad of everything in the crisper, broccoli asparagus spring blend salad tomato, even a tablespoon of romano cheese, used lemon juice instead of salad dressing and ate a mountain of it for only 92 calories!
  • mommyto2cuties
    mommyto2cuties Posts: 82 Member
    it's the new "game" from wii, except it's really not a game at all, it's a workout the whole time. it comes with a thigh strap so you can run and jump and squalts and lunges and it also comes with a resistance band, but i bought new ones b/c the one it came with isn't very challenging. you can use it with or without the balance board, I don't have one and i promise, I get a GOOD workout.

Do you like it? Does it log your progress in a motivating way? I am all about gold stars :) It sounds interesting!
  • missheidi
    it totally logs everything. since i'm taking so many hours this summer, i have to be able to get in my exercise whenever I can.
This discussion has been closed.