Need some help

Options
sansey
sansey Posts: 113 Member
So I need some help and figured you MFP peeps might be able to help a guy out. Without explaining the long drawn out story I need some help. I am a guy with 2 sons and well there is a lot of boy in our household. I really suck at the whole romantic gestures. I want to do things to make my wife feel like a lady and well not feel like one of the guys. So I need ideas? Anything that works? Keep in mind I funds are tight so no trips to Hawaii. Just trying to think of simple things. Thanks everyone in advance for you help!

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Make dinner one night, if that is something she normally does.
    Take her out to dinner and a movie, without the kids, like a date night!
    Just tell her she's beautiful.
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    I'll tell you what, there is nothing more romantic than when I come home from work and my husband surprises me with a clean house, my favorite dinner in the oven and a warm bubble bath with a glass of wine waiting for me....then its movies and a night snuggling on the couch. Sounds mushy but it is great! He usually has to take the day off to pull it off and its always a surprise when he does it. :)

He has also been known to brings me store bought flowers to my office and a quick lunch date, just the two of us. Sometimes there is a random card included...with a hand written little note (always makes me cry LOL).

Hope this gives you some ideas!
  • heidiberr
    heidiberr Posts: 643 Member
    Options
    Adam dropped coffee off to me at work one day and it was pretty sweet. Also when I'm stressed, he sometimes buys me inexpensive flowers which makes my day :)