new at this

Options
This site was requeste by a friend...I am officially starting tomorrow for a life change not just a temporary change. Encouragement welcomed!!!

Replies

• mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,278 Member
    Options
    If you stick with it and are honest and accountable in regards to yourself then you will definitely change your life with the help of MFP! For me this site has been just what I needed and I hope you are able to find it to be the same. BEST OF LUCK! :flowerforyou:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    What's wrong with tonight? Start now, you will appreciate it... Your friend did a good thing, this is a pretty helpful place to change some bad habits. Welcome...
  • ngwife4life
    ngwife4life Posts: 569
    Options
    Welcome! I highly encourage you to find a group in the motivation and support or fitness and exercise sections (or BOTH!) to join and help keep you accountable! It's made a huge difference for me. Just do the best you can every day and be honest with yourself about it and you'll achieve great success! I wish you much motivation! :flowerforyou:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou: