Body by VI or Advocare

Options
I'm Thinking about trying Advocare or maybe body by vi. Has anybody tried them? Any comments or suggestions would be great.

Replies

• mallory3411
    mallory3411 Posts: 839 Member
    Options
    I have tried the Body by Vi shakes. Decent tastes but I would prefer to eat real food instead of a shake. If you are ok just drinking for a meal or two a day give it a shot! A lot of people have been successful on either of the plans however it's because it gives you a calorie deficit.

You can do the same thing with protein powders, homemade smoothies, or just real food. MUCH cheaper and sustainable.

You probably won't drink the shakes forever so once your done you will probably not of learned how to make healthy meals for those meal times since you were just drinking your shakes.
  • amygierczak
    Options
    I've been doing body by vi since the first week in June and I'm down 24 pounds. It's so easy and you still get to eat food too? You can change your body for the better in as little as 90 days drink 1-2 shakes a day along with eating 4-5 times a day! So people who say you don't eat on these are wrong. You don't stay on them forever either!
  • dcooperp
    dcooperp Posts: 20
    Options
    I have included them in my "lifestyle change" for over a year now! Best thing I have ever done to get good nutrients into my body while cutting back on bad foods. Lot's of energy and when you've reached your goal whether it be lose weight or add lean muscle mass, you just go on a maintenance program and drink them whenever you need them. You don't have to drink them forever but they are so good for you why not have at least one a day for a snack?