I need a Consitant Team so we can Help Each other!

Options
2»

Replies

• Mochamom30
    Mochamom30 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I agree! I am a mother of 3. For years I have yo yo dieted and I never can keep it off. I am tired of it. This has got to be it for me. I cannot continue to do this. This is the heaviest I have ever been in my life. I need support and motivation. I find I need it more now because this is like the upteenth time I have dieted. Anybody wanting to stay in daily and/or every other day check in and reporting, I am totally with it. Let's do this!
  • josiebarboza
    Options
    I am the same way as well. I have tried everything I can think of to stay motivated and I still seem to give up after a couple of weeks. I usually take a day off to rest then do not want to go back. I think that I need something like this so that I am held accountable and have support when I need it. I think it is a lot easier if you have a team so friend me if you would like I am looking for new friends for motivation and support. Good luck.
  • amiegrubb
    Options
    that sounds like me lol.. i have been using mfp for a little over a month now and i have lost 11 pounds. i think charting and logging your food and exercise helps especially when u start seeing results..i could use some help staying motivates as well add me and we will see if we can keep each other motivated. I know a great web cite that has free full length hit cardio videos. good luck.. Hope to hear form ya.