Hello from OZ

Options
AlmostHot
AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself, :flowerforyou: I am a 35 year old Mum with 3 kids from Aussie land.

I probably wont be posting much but love to read other peoples posts and plan to be hanging around reading yours. Maybe you guys can help motivate me to lose my extra kilos and find the fun energetic person that is sick of being stuck in the boring body! :tongue:

Keep posting everyone, I want to hear how well you are doing! (hopefully I'll be losing too!):wink:

Replies

• jodazary
    jodazary Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    hi welcome and good luck from the mtns of beautiful east TN
  • freezeframe
    freezeframe Posts: 184
    Options
    Welcome, my australian friend,I love your country. I spent 3 months in Western Australia as a teenager and would love to go with my kids one day. Best of luck on this journey and if it is motivation you are looking for you have come to the right place!!

216838.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • lorro
    lorro Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! :happy: Good luck - make sure you use as many on the onsite tools as you can as it really helps with te motivation levels.
  • BrenNew
    BrenNew Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Hi all, just wanted to introduce myself, :flowerforyou: I am a 35 year old Mum with 3 kids from Aussie land.

I probably wont be posting much but love to read other peoples posts and plan to be hanging around reading yours. Maybe you guys can help motivate me to lose my extra kilos and find the fun energetic person that is sick of being stuck in the boring body! :tongue:

Keep posting everyone, I want to hear how well you are doing! (hopefully I'll be losing too!):wink:

Hi, and welcome to THE best site on the web! :flowerforyou:
    Between the easy to use food counter (which by the way is SUCH an eye opener!) and all the wonderfully supportive members, you WILL be able to lose the weight that you want to, AND, it'll "almost" be easy doing it! :wink:
    I recommend logging ALL your foods BEFORE you have them, rather than later, as it tends to lead to better food choices. (not to mention you'll know if you've got enough numbers left to have a night time snack, like I ALWAYS try to do!) Some people also like to weigh and measure some things, such as meats, rather than just estimating and possibly being WAY off! :noway:
    Also, drink LOTS of water, it REALLY DOES help! :drinker:
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • AlmostHot
    AlmostHot Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Thanks guys I really appreciate your support:happy: