Halfway!! 41lbs lost, 37 to go!!

Options
I finally have to guts to post my Half way pictures. These are also 1 year of consistent trying. March 2011-March 2012 With the exception of a few slip ups and a few weeks off here and there. I have lost 41lbs in the last year, with 37 more to go. Being half way has most definitely motivated me so much. Looking back at these horrible pictures is also extremely motivating!! I am posting for the first time so please excuse the mess, if one should occur. :) Also, I apologize for the bad quality of the first ones, they really are the only ones I have from that time. :) ...and no, I don't always have beer in my hand, but we must only take pictures when one is in hand. ::))

November 2010 with my sisters
11Oct2010.jpg

March 2011, my 2nd turning point. I started in 2010, but fell off the wagon. Hard. These next two really disgust me!!
02March273-1.jpg
02March274-1.jpg

July 2011, Maybe about 14lb lost
31July82011.jpg

and now for today, 41lbs lost. :) getting there!! These black pants are falling off of me, and way to baggy on my legs.
13April32012lost41lbs12.jpg
13April32012lost41lbs11.jpg
13April32012lost41lbs10.jpg
13April32012lost41lbs9.jpg
Black & White is always good on me... :)

Replies

• tamamommy
    tamamommy Posts: 73
    Options
    GREAT JOB! Thanks for the inspiration today.
  • jrodx2
    jrodx2 Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    You are doing GREAT!!!!!! Keep it up, your hard work is paying off!

--
    Follow my FB Fitness Page!
    Be stronger than your excuses: Recipes and inspiration for a healthier life
    www.facebook.com/excusesareeasy
  • my2boiz
    my2boiz Posts: 89
    Options
    You look fantastic!!!
  • MommyofLily
    MommyofLily Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Great job!! You look so much more vibrant!! Congrats to you!!
  • ladyfingers39
    Options
    Wow you must be so proud!
  • littlebuddy84
    littlebuddy84 Posts: 1,000 Member
    Options
    Fantastic loss well done :-)
  • Mamakmb
    Mamakmb Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    hey! you look great! you were beautiful then , and simply stunning now! i am so proud of you!
  • Yellowfrog62
    Options
    You are beautiful! Great job you are doing great...
  • katythemommy
    katythemommy Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    hey! you look great! you were beautiful then , and simply stunning now! i am so proud of you!

Agreed! You look fantastic! Keep up the amazing work!
  • dellashanks
    dellashanks Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • BobbieLee1959
    BobbieLee1959 Posts: 605 Member
    Options
    You are doing a great job! Hang in there and you will not hang "out"!!
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You look wonderful! I bet you feel better, too. I needed some inspiration today - I was back up a pound (only at this a week, so I know that's normal). I needed to know if I stay with it, I'll get results. Thanks for sharing!
  • czechmate823
    czechmate823 Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    You look great!! You should be very proud! Oh, and love the shirt!! :)
  • irunwithscissors
    irunwithscissors Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    Thank you!!! :):flowerforyou:
  • sss555
    sss555 Posts: 1
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep it up. You will make it. Wow 41 lbs. that is something to celebrate. And those 37 you still have to lose will be a walk in the park. (ha-ha). I just started tis. I don't have much I want to lose but I am motivating somefriends and family to lose the weight they want to lose. I want to lose about 20lbs so wish me luck.

Sonia S.
    Houston, TX
  • awidener86
    awidener86 Posts: 260 Member
    Options
    Wow! Congrats!!! You should have no problem losing the 37 lbs you have left. Especially since you've already been at this for a year you know what it takes for you to lose now. Keep up the good work girly.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!