Yeaaaassss

Options
I got into 2 pairs of my 12's yesterday!!! I also bought a cute sun dress for a wedding in 2 weeks. I have not liked how i look in a dress in years and this one is acceptable!! We went walking around the lake last night and in one of the shops I faound a bunch of cute sun dresses I am going to go back in get for my honeymoon!! A nice little reward for me. Hopefully I will be getting them in mediums!!

Replies

• onfleur
    onfleur Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success. I know what it is like to find something you finally feel good in. I am thrilled for you. Keep it up. I 'm rooting for ya:smile::flowerforyou: :smile:
  • Georg
    Georg Posts: 1,728 Member
    Options
    Good work!
    :flowerforyou:
    Keep it up!
  • tke1028
    tke1028 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!!! I am so happy for your success.I can't wait until I can fit into size 12.Thanks for the motivation!
  • becbec71
    becbec71 Posts: 136
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Its funny my thighs are catching up with the rest. I was still in a 14 because of them.
  • rachel41
    rachel41 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    Congrats on your success:smile: Doesn,t It feel wonderful.I am happy for you!!!
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Options
    way to go, that is so awesome :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!