Jillian Michaels in baby steps ...

So I wanted to buy an exercise DVD and hear all the time about how great Jillian Michaels is, but there is no earthly way I could do 30 DS yet. LOL! So I found Jillian Michaels for Beginners! Happy Easter to me... Has anyone done this one? How would I log it?

Replies

• yesthistime
    yesthistime Posts: 2,051 Member
    I haven't tried it, but I would use "Circuit training" to log it because it includes both cardio and strength. Hope this helps!
  • Hood25
    Hood25 Posts: 201 Member
    Haven't done it...sorry but i would love to hear about it. My mother wants to start something " beginnerish". I'm hoping it is something she can do. Good luck and would love to hear about your opinions and others on it.
  • missjones93
    missjones93 Posts: 74 Member
    The good thing about videos though is that no one is watching you - and no one says you have to do it perfectly the first time. I have done level one of 30DS like 9000 times and haven't even started level two. I still sweat and pant and almost die every time I do it. I love it though - it's so fast paced and nothing weird. I mean I can barely do jumping jacks (one of the featured workouts in the video) but I do them anyways (no ones watching me so who cares what I look like). Anyways, good luck to you. JM is pretty awesome!