Bye Bye Boobs :*(

Options
SPNLuver83
SPNLuver83 Posts: 2,050 Member
If there is one negative to loosing weight for women, it's this..... Boobs are made of fat and when you loose weight, you loose fat, which also means you loose some if not most of your boobs.

This sucks.

That is exactly why so many professional female fitness models have implants... because they have no body fat!!!!

I was cursed with not ever developing past what could fit a training bra so yes, I got implants. I got pregnant, gained weight, and despite it all at least I looked like I had a nice bountiful chest!!

Now that I am thinner than ever all that bountifulness has gone... If it wasn't for my implants I would have nothing, but now I don't have anything over them.

Bleh. I can't win for loose!

Replies

• Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    I don't know why but I have 7 more pounds to lose and haven't lost any boobs yet. I was a D36 and am now a D34.
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options
    lol, I won't complain! I think it's easier to wear stuff when they are smaller. Big boobs are not what they are cracked up to be in my opinion. :laugh:
  • Flixie00
    Flixie00 Posts: 1,195 Member
    Options
    Down from 42K to 38E. I am not complaining and would like to get down to 38D. My boobs used to enter a room 10 seconds before I did and now I can even go out jogging :smile:
  • snrose
    snrose Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    i lost almost 40 lbs (before i gained some back) and never lost any boobs. its hard to say if this holds true for everyone, lol. but we will see what happens when i get towards my goal weight, that may change!
  • whoiskat23
    whoiskat23 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Yes there is fat in there, but depending on his much breast tissue you have, you may still have some boobs. Me on the other hand... Going from an A cup to a D cup with my first baby, did nothing for my boobs. *sigh* I will be getting implants for sure.
  • jobelle217
    jobelle217 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    agreed! The bad part is that I lose my boobs first....so I look like I have even smaller boobs in proportion until the rest of my body loses.....
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Yes there is fat in there, but depending on his much breast tissue you have, you may still have some boobs. Me on the other hand... Going from an A cup to a D cup with my first baby, did nothing for my boobs. *sigh* I will be getting implants for sure.

I think this is why I haven't lost any boob. When I squeeze mine I can literately feel the breast tissue. Sorry if TMI. lol
  • WissaSA
    WissaSA Posts: 4
    Options
    I see some women at the gym that diet and exercise to the point they are almost too skinny and as flat as a pancake. But it's always up to you how far you decide to take your weight reduction.
  • theleftie
    theleftie Posts: 366
    Options

I think this is why I haven't lost any boob. When I squeeze mine I can literately feel the breast tissue. Sorry if TMI. lol

So many creepy things to say - but will only say - good job for the loss!
  • mandeiko
    mandeiko Posts: 1,657 Member
    Options
    Yep, lost all of mine :/
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    I don't know why but I have 7 more pounds to lose and haven't lost any boobs yet. I was a D36 and am now a D34.

ARG I HATE YOU!!!! lol j/p. kinda.
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    lol, I won't complain! I think it's easier to wear stuff when they are smaller. Big boobs are not what they are cracked up to be in my opinion. :laugh:

pffft yeah right!!!!! When you have no boobs you can't fill out ANYTHING. I went from a 32A to a 36C to a 38D and now I am back down to a 32/34C. But barely. :/
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,136 Member
    Options
    I lost a cup size (C/D to B/C) and my belly and butt look huge without something up top to balance them.
  • SPNLuver83
    Options
    Ah the no breast tissue versus breast tissue makes sense... I wasn't able to breastfeed my kids because of lack of this too... Stupid stupid genes. I hate all of you with natural boobies lol
  • Ocarina
    Ocarina Posts: 1,550 Member
    Options

pffft yeah right!!!!! When you have no boobs you can't fill out ANYTHING. I went from a 32A to a 36C to a 38D and now I am back down to a 32/34C. But barely. :/

lol, guess we think differently because I don't care about filling anything out lol. I really like wearing anything I want without having to worry about revealing stuff. I'm a 36C right now! Feels perfect but don't really care if I go smaller. I just won't go bigger.. too much going on haha. Guess depends on your style. :bigsmile: I wouldn't want to be as flat as a pancake but LOVE versatility.
  • SPNLuver83
    Options

lol, guess we think differently because I don't care about filling anything out lol. I really like wearing anything I want without having to worry about revealing stuff. I'm a 36C right now! Feels perfect but don't really care if I go smaller. I just won't go bigger.. too much going on haha. Guess depends on your style. :bigsmile: I wouldn't want to be as flat as a pancake but LOVE versatility.

yes, that is true..... I guess the size I am at now is ok. I think what I hate most is that it just is like all implant, cuz all my naturalness went away with the weight loss :(
  • tiffpage
    tiffpage Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I wish mine didn't get smaller either but I've done a lot of chest lifting so they're perkier than ever. Just think about how much less sagging you'll have later in life. Men in my life always preferred a small, perky chest and a nice round *kitten*. You can always use falsies to give yourself cleavage in low cut tops but if you have huge breasts you have a hard time pulling off a classy look. I'd much rather have small perky boobs and a great set of abs.
  • stevewynjones
    stevewynjones Posts: 1,143 Member
    Options
    Kinda get what you mean...I had a twisted testicle once and the nurse (who I was at school with) asked if I wanted her to take away the pain..but leave the swelling ;)
  • shannoninBC
    shannoninBC Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Down 32 lbs and haven't lost a damn thing off these monstrosities :(
  • Yanicka1
    Yanicka1 Posts: 4,564 Member
    Options
    Wrote this on my blog

The many advantages of losing your boobs
    Ode to my 32AA…….or whatever make me feel better

- It is really easy to find cute bras
    - I can always use pushup bras and remove it when I don’t need it