Oh My...

Options
Goodness....

I just took pics of me so that I would have before pics and after pics for when I have made my goal. They have made me sick to my stomach!!! This might be the motivation I need....Starring at my fat pics!!! All though it did get me a little down...:sad:

Replies

• Falcon
    Falcon Posts: 853 Member
    Options
    First off welcome to MFP

Don't let it get you down, this is the first step into admitting that something needs to change. You'll get there if you keep plucking at it, and you'll be there before you know it. Good luck
  • SatelliteCrush80
    SatelliteCrush80 Posts: 3,575 Member
    Options
    Way to be brave and take those pics! I know it's hard to take that step, but it's a huge deal to admit that you need to make a change and start on the path to doing it. As long as you always keep working at it, you will definitely reach your goals.

Enjoy your journey to health!
  • Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    I know exactly how you feel, I need to take my before pics asap also. I walked in front of the mirror last night..which I try to avoid at all costs and I looked at myself and I got really really down about it and then I thought, I look like this now but I won't soon. It sucks, I hate it, I HATE how I look but I know I will look better and I'm already feeling better. You're doing sooo good and you will look amazing soon! :flowerforyou:
  • kerrilucko
    kerrilucko Posts: 3,852 Member
    Options
    At least you were brave enough to take the photos! I took my first "before" pics after I had already lost 15 lbs :laugh:

DOn't worry, before you know it, you'll have the body you always wanted :flowerforyou:
  • carlafreeman
    Options
    Thank you for the support and encouragment everyone!!!