Slimmetry - TMI sorry!!!!

Options
Has anyone tried the slimmetry dietary supplement from nutrilite and had an discharge experiences? I have been taking it for 5 days now, today is day 5 and all of a sudden I have bright orange discharge coming out. It seriously looks like when you have a uti and they give you those pills that make your pee orange, only its not my pee if you get my drift..... Embarrassing, but I thought I would see if anyone else has had this issue or know whats causing it the ingredients are green tea, yerba mate extract, birch extract, and coleus forskohlii extract root. Please help!

Replies

• sunkisses
    sunkisses Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Ew, how can this be worth that?!
  • emccand
    emccand Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    No one told me it would happen, thats why I want to know if its a "normal" thing or if anyone else has experienced it.
  • PlanetVelma
    PlanetVelma Posts: 1,231 Member
    Options
    Why would you keep taking something that does "that" to you? Who cares if it happens to everyone else, I don't want no orange slime coming from inside of me. :noway:

Yuck!!
  • jadedone
    jadedone Posts: 2,449 Member
    Options
    I'd rather just drink mate and green tea. Sorry I couldn't be of more help. I am afraid of supplements. Using protein powder is killing me as it is.
  • emccand
    Options
    Seriously if you are just going to comment on here being rude then DONT BOTHER. It just started doing this today, I didnt know it would happen, I didnt say I was going to keep taking it. I want to know what is causing it and IF anyone else has had this experience like the rumors with Ali or if it is a personal body reaction
  • SusanleeBee
    SusanleeBee Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Are you taking any other drugs? Birth control, antidepressants, anything? I suspect the CSE is interacting with something else. It interracts with pretty much everything. Go to drugs.com to check your supplement against anything else you take.

Also, discharge is plasma, up your water. It will still be orange, but thinner, so less noticeable.
  • DinaLKeil
    DinaLKeil Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Haven't heard of that one....
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    Stop using it.

You don't need it. MFP is free and effective. It's all you need. I promise. '

And, MFP doesn't produce orange anal leakage.
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    That sounds horrendous. Stop it immediately!
  • iHEARTcardiacnurses
    iHEARTcardiacnurses Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    And, MFP doesn't produce orange anal leakage.

Wrong hole hunny! LMAO

-Stop taking it. Pyridium is the only drug I know that produces a orange tint as a normal side effect. I'd go get you a blood panel done to make sure something isn't wrong.
  • scapez
    scapez Posts: 2,018 Member
    Options
    No one one here was being rude. The point of the matter is that you've been taking something that is causing a nasty side reaction. You want to know what it is. Understandable but the FIRST thing you should have said/done is STOP taking it! It's really that simple.
  • SergeantSunshine_reused
    SergeantSunshine_reused Posts: 5,382 Member
    Options
    Stop using it.

You don't need it. MFP is free and effective. It's all you need. I promise. '

Couldn't agree more!
  • shiseido_faerie
    shiseido_faerie Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Hmmm that doesn't seem right at all, I haven't experienced that as supplements freak me out too much to take them....but if I ever did experience that I'd definitely stop taking it!
  • tkcasta
    tkcasta Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    I took Alli and this is a known side affect of fat blockers. (I'm not sure of what you're taking but it sounds the same). Anyway, it was very uncomfortable and I didn't see enough of a change to make it worth it.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/189792-fat-blocker-side-effects/
  • minime2b
    minime2b Posts: 168
    Options
    Seriously if you are just going to comment on here being rude then DONT BOTHER. It just started doing this today, I didnt know it would happen, I didnt say I was going to keep taking it. I want to know what is causing it and IF anyone else has had this experience like the rumors with Ali or if it is a personal body reaction

I have never taken any of these type pills but i have heard of Ali and yes that type of leakage is a side effect. You need to to control your fat consumption if you are going to continue these pills.
  • lmelangley
    lmelangley Posts: 1,039 Member
    Options
    I'd recommend calling your health care provider or local hospital and see if you can speak with a nurse or nutritionist. Could be completely harmless, but maybe not. Or, see if there's a number on the back of the container. Maybe you could speak directly with the drug company.
  • DiamondEyes_x
    DiamondEyes_x Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    People shouldn't be commenting with things like 'yuck' and 'ew!'. It's not really helping..

I don't think that's normal, so I'd suggest either stop taking it or ask your doctor :)
  • infamousmk
    infamousmk Posts: 6,033 Member
    Options
    Are you sure it's not your TOM?
  • emccand
    Options
    Thank you, I did stop taking it.
  • misskerouac
    misskerouac Posts: 2,242 Member
    Options

It's not people trying to be rude, they are trying to help you be healthy. They are trying to give you advice to make a better decision.

I have not used it, but usually stuff like that comes with a pamphlet of sorts does it not? It should tell you all the possible side effects. All my nutritional supplements have the side effects listed on the side of the bottle.