Weight Training/Cardio Training

Options
Need a routine! My thoughts are doing Cardio - Monday - Friday. Weight Training M-W-F. What is your schedule??

Replies

• meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    weights Sun/Tues/Thurs
    cardio - Sun- Friday (non lifting days i do 45-60 minutes, lifting days i do 30 minutes)
    Saturday- OFF or water aerobics or yoga but i also walk to my errands and grocery shop this day.
  • tsuki_ryuu
    tsuki_ryuu Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    I just started doing the 100 push-ups, 200 sit-ups, and 200 squats programs Mon, Wed, and Fri. On Tues, Thurs, and Sat I'm doing the 'Couch to 5k' program. And whatever else I feel up to doing.
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    My schedule is walk-couch-walk-Friday night sex if HE is lucky haha- then couch again-walk-eat-couch-sleep
  • Natihilator
    Natihilator Posts: 1,778 Member
    Options
    I'm currently following the New Rules of Lifting for Women routine, doing three days a week of that.

Weights on M/W/F, Cardio Machines on Tu/Th, Saturday is Zumba, Rest Sunday.

I usually do 10 minutes of warmup cardio and 5-10 minutes of cooldown cardio on lifting days as well.
  • Ripken818836701
    Ripken818836701 Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    Here is my program/split
    Monday: Legs & calves
    Tuesday: Back & Bi's
    Wednesday: Cardio & Abs
    Thursaday: Chest & Tri's
    Friday: Cardio & Abs
    Saturday: Shoulders, Traps & Deadlifts
    Sunday: Cardio
  • coconutbuNZ
    coconutbuNZ Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    I just started doing the 100 push-ups, 200 sit-ups, and 200 squats programs Mon, Wed, and Fri. On Tues, Thurs, and Sat I'm doing the 'Couch to 5k' program. And whatever else I feel up to doing.

I am going to search for this Couch to 5k programme sounds interesting
  • Fit4_Life
    Fit4_Life Posts: 828 Member
    Options
    All sorts of great ideas! Thanks! I just couldn't figure when to add the cardio in along with weights..I like the idea of cardio and abs..
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 785 Member
    Options
    I'm currently following the New Rules of Lifting for Women routine, doing three days a week of that.

Weights on M/W/F, Cardio Machines on Tu/Th, Saturday is Zumba, Rest Sunday.

I usually do 10 minutes of warmup cardio and 5-10 minutes of cooldown cardio on lifting days as well.

How is this working for you and how long have you been doing it. I got the book and did not start yet.