What do U think Of My work out?

Options
cr9576
cr9576 Posts: 79 Member
I go to they gym Mon to Friday, sometimes I skip Fri and go Sunday instead I usually do the same routine

12-15 min Treadmill
I start by walking on the Treadmill then jogging at a speed of 4.5 for about 8 min
Then I incline it all the way up and walk at the speed of 3.5 for about 7 min

10-15 min Eliptical
I do 10-15 min at a resisatance of 13 to 15

4 sets of 10 leg lifts with ball (works out abbs ans inner thighs)

2 sets of 30 reps russian twists with 10 pnd medicine ball

maybe like 10 girl push up (on knees)

3 different exercises for arms with ten pnd weights

4 sets of 5 reps of squats with total 10 pnd weights in each hand

5 sets of 5 reps on the royal chair (i think its called) (standing up and lifting legs, works on abs)

So these are the exercises i alwayssss do sometimes i mix in something else or il sit on a machine but i make sure all these are done. I spend about an hour and 15 min doing this and i call it a day. Any suggestions or tips on improving my work out? Cuz sometimes it gets a little booring doing this 5times a week as you can tell im targeting my arms cuz theyre very flabby, tummy and my fat thighs! lol

21yrs old
Sw- 185
cw- 165
gw-150 and of course Try to say under calorie goal

Replies

• cr9576
    cr9576 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    bump
  • gastankerdriver
    Options
    It's a good starter workout. I like the fact that you are doing squats. A good way to improve your workout is by spending more time in the gym. If it takes you an hour to do your routine, add another half hour and do other excercises. Maybe do some light bench presses or incline flys to build up your chest, do some dumbbells with a 15 pound weight. Spend more time on the stairmaster. Just a few suggestions. Your current workout should keep you in decent shape, but if you want to take a step up, spend more time and do more excercises. Hope I could help. Add me as a friend if you want more feedback.

Mike