Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Got to make a change.

jaimelee93
jaimelee93 Posts: 13 Member
edited September 19 in Introduce Yourself
Hello my name is Jaime.

I gained 50 lbs from having my second child and I just can't seem to shift it.
I am always up and down but have been stuck in my 170's for a year ahhhhhhhhh.
It is making me miserable and not the person I want to be.

I seem very motivated this time and hope this website will help me.

Replies

• arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Welcome!! :flowerforyou:
  • edidri6
    edidri6 Posts: 15 Member
    It will help you if you will use it!!! Stay motivated, take it minute by minute at first and it'll get easier. And don't beat youself up too bad if you fall off the wagin, just be sure to get back on!!

I did real well when I used this site in addition to my exercise program. I got a major upper respiratory infection and fattened back up! LOL. But I am back and determined to get that six pack.

Good luck,

Mark
  • MOMOFTWO29
    MOMOFTWO29 Posts: 8,276 Member
    Hello and welcome to MFP. You will love this site. I do. This site is so motivational, supportive, easy to use, and everyone is so great here. I just wanted to wish you a lot of success on your weight loss journey. You can do this!!!! :smile: :flowerforyou: :smile: :flowerforyou:
  • Jamie,

I would suggest P90X, which is a great workout program or anything that keeps you going and that you enjoy. You also might look into finding a physical hobbie. Best of luck.

Ray
  • annaliza
    annaliza Posts: 809
    Jamie,
    I'm with you there on gaining weight during pregnancy...yep, I ate for more than 2!!!

Welcome to MFP and good luck to you on your journey. Keep us posted on how you are doing. This site is great for motovational support.
  • jaimelee93
    jaimelee93 Posts: 13 Member
    Thanks guys for the encouragement. Im loving this site so far.

My husband and son are soccer nuts and they got me to sign up for beginners soccer for moms and I like it a lot, who new. LOL and I'm trying to get at least a 30 min workout 4 time a week, it's really hard with kids to find me time but I am making it a priority not a chore to workout.

It's great to see so many people motivate each other.
    So far so good but I have to stop weighing myself everyday that's a weakness of mine.

xoxox
This discussion has been closed.