Who loves to drink???!!

Options

Replies

• Mizzou91
    Mizzou91 Posts: 249
    Options
    I have a very loving relationship with vodka. vodka and anything.

sometimes i'll have malibu with a fruity juice--like the Dole strawberry banana orange.

then there's the tequila shots.

oh and polar bears. I could do polar bear shots at the club all night. in fact, i have. often.

You do polar bears??? Ummm...that's just weird.
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    I'm in the same boat. Once I start drinking I never stop at one or two beers....ugh.
  • RachelGraceReed83
    RachelGraceReed83 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    ok-smey

eed-whey

:bigsmile:

this is the key!!:happy:
  • Skinny_Beans
    Skinny_Beans Posts: 405 Member
    Options
    > Modelo or Corona) n fruity drinks Like Sex on beach, long island, blue mofo, cranbery vodka

Classic non-drinker drinks, lol
  • robbielagard
    robbielagard Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I can drink like a fish and I like to be out and about.. My drink of choice is Chivals Regal, but I in order to reach my goal and save my health, I had to make some serious changes(2 days ago:). Try Perrier water or Odoul's beer. I was at a Pool Tournament last night and just had to have a drink because everybody else was drinking, so I drank a couple of O'douls. 65 calories per 12 oz.:drinker:
  • anniebeeee
    Options
    ok-smey

eed-whey

Took me a minute but I finally got it, now I can't stop giggling.
  • Sumo813
    Sumo813 Posts: 566 Member
    Options
    I'm a drinker myself... I used to go out religiously every weekend... at LEAST Friday and Saturday... and down double 3 Olives Grape Vodka and Sugar Free Redbull all night... usually putting down between 10-12, ALONG with any number of shots from various friends. My drink of choice is Crown (XR is the shizzle), but love numerous craft beers, Makers Mark and Jameson as well. There really isn't much I WON'T drink when it comes to alcohol... but now that I've been doing this since the last quarter of 2010, I make it out once every few months.

For those of us who like to booze it up, we aren't going to quit... so we just have to make slightly better choices... that being said... consider yourself armed with powerful knowledge now... the following link is a very large list of various alcoholic beverages and calorie data.

http://www.getdrunknotfat.com/

Cheers!

:drinker:
  • juliee274
    juliee274 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    I *LOVE* a cocktail and find that hard liquor is best when dieting. Vodka is usually my drink of choice mixed with diet tonic water and a squeeze of lime (unless it is a flavored vodka) or vodka with diet cranberry juice. The new Ocean Spray cranberry juice sparklers are nice with vodka, too.
  • _trickpie
    _trickpie Posts: 87
    Options
    34. Refreshing Gin Cup
    Mix together 1 shot of gin, ½ cup ginger ale, and 2 shots seltzer water. Garnish with a cucumber spear and lemon slice.
    SOURCE: http://www.greatist.com/health/60-healthier-drinks-for-boozing-030712/
    Good list!
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I wouldn't say i'm a partier but I drink quite a bit on the weekend. I stick with beer generally because thats what we have always drank and can't really afford for me to go buying other stuff LOL, but a spirit and diet mixer would be best. On weekends I tend to go over my daily calories (1200) mostly because of drinking and non exercise, however as far as my weekly calories go I am still far under my net goal, so I guess the clue is to be really militant with doing lots of exercise and staying under during the week.
  • BarbWhite09
    BarbWhite09 Posts: 1,128 Member
    Options
    <
    rum lover
  • matchbox_girl
    matchbox_girl Posts: 535 Member
    Options
    Bahahaha.

I finally got it.
  • ladybarrington
    Options
    I've seen adds that say Bacardi and Diet Coke is carb free. Vodka does have calories. A good light beer is Beck's light, only 64 calories! I will have red wine during the week some days, it's just about the same as having vodka. I will have a drink if I'm low on the calories.

I am not wanting to go out and get wasted. Mostly because I did that when I was yonger and don't want to be that girl anymore. But me and my hubby will have wine and such in the house and have a few in the week.
  • 1shauna1
    1shauna1 Posts: 993 Member
    Options
    I like wine (I know, a lot of sugar but whatev!) and Canadian Whiskey and Diet Coke. Actually anything goes with Diet Coke...I often drink Vodka and Diet Cokes (especially when out) because after the first one, you can't really taste the booze!
  • m0dizzle
    m0dizzle Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    Budweiser Select 55 calories is pretty good, very very light though.
  • bobie1978
    bobie1978 Posts: 204 Member
    Options
    I really don't drink much anymore.. when I do drink light lemonade or other no calorie drink with vodka. (Gray goose)
  • ladybarrington
    Options
    LOL.....yeah, I didn't read it all....but that's funny. However, can lead to the further consumption of calories!!
  • niandralades
    Options
    I drink wine or vodka with diet soda. I usually burn a ****load in the day before drinking in the evening (I usually go riding on weekends so it's a natural thing) and I move around while drinking as well. I also limit fat and fast carbs extremely much but make sure I eat a lot of protein during the day. This always works for me. It's a bit harder the day after though haha
  • lombrica
    lombrica Posts: 1,419 Member
    Options
    I love Rum... and, recently discovered Black Cherry Rum... with Coke Zero?!? DE-lish! Love, love, love it! Also have done the flavored rums with Crystal Light mixers... blend it up and it's good.

Occasionally... a light beer.

I don't drink often - so when I do, I want it to be something that's good and worth the cost. I will usually go to the gym and give it a little extra effort to have the room for the calories in the alcohol... I almost always mix with something that is "diet" (diet pop or crystal light) to help balance it out too!
  • lalalalyndsey
    Options
    ok-smey

eed-whey

I second this :DDD ok-smey eed-whey everyday-ey LOL